Chernigov Q&A 2.0

Ikhan

Khevin requires that Chernigov be changed to Khernigov.

Chernigov requires that Khevin be changed to "Chevin". Wait, what was that? That is close to what it is actually said at? Nevermind what I said. But questions please!

Why you no ask me questions?

What kind of war do you think is immeninit?

What would Chernigov think of Britannia opening an arms dealing base in Britannia to sell weapons to allies?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Why you no ask me questions?

What kind of war do you think is immeninit?

What would Chernigov think of Britannia opening an arms dealing base in Britannia to sell weapons to allies?

1.) I am letting others ask first.

2.) Please elaborate. If you mean a Cold War, well, I would say that it is unlikely at the moment. As for a normal war, it seems that Finland will be attacked by The Glorious Union of Yuktobanian Republics

3.) We are hesitant but still are interested. 

• 3 weeks later...

We'll exchange questions. What is the typical dress for Chernigovian citizens?

Well, for work clothes, men might wear a plaid jacket, overalls, a white shirt and blue jeans, or whatever is a part of his work attire. Same for women in that regard. For formal wear, Men tend to wear a tuxedo and black dress shoes, while women, obviously, wear a dress. If someone is in the Military, they wear standard issue uniforms and dress uniforms.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, he has one dog, a German Shepherd named Donetsk. Also, he has a pig named Abu Haddad. (The last one was a joke)

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1