Chernigov Q&A 2.0

Ikhan

Who would you support in a war. Britannia or Narvan?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Why is Chernigov oppresive?

We are not oppressive...

Why does Chernigov smell like honey?

I don't know, but I guess that honey is popular here...

Is Chernigov the leading producer of Chernigovian Vodka?

Yes, any Chernigovan Vodka not produced here is not Chernigovan Vodka...

Do you use Cyrillic in addition to Roman alphabet?

It seems you're a Constitutional Monarchy? How much power does the Czar have in comparison to the civil Government?

What are the most powerful political forces in your country presently?

How do you feel about Pan-Slavic Unity (not an actual political union but more like more open communication, opening cultural centers, letting our people holiday in each others country, etc)?

Is your country in favor of or opposed to the concept of Imperialism, acquiring colonies and dependencies, expanding your borders?

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Do you use Cyrillic in addition to Roman alphabet?

It seems you're a Constitutional Monarchy? How much power does the Czar have in comparison to the civil Government?

What are the most powerful political forces in your country presently?

How do you feel about Pan-Slavic Unity (not an actual political union but more like more open communication, opening cultural centers, letting our people holiday in each others country, etc)?

Is your country in favor of or opposed to the concept of Imperialism, acquiring colonies and dependencies, expanding your borders?

First of all, yes, we use the Cryillic alphabet as well as the Roman Alphabet.

Secondly, the Czar acts more as a figurehead and will only take control of the military in times of war. He is also allowed to, but is not limited to, appoint public officials if need be, give executive orders, pass amendments to the constitution if the parliament is divided 50-50, suggest a course of action for the government, etc... etc...

As for the third, the Christian Democratic Party has a member as Prime Minister, the Green Party has a member as Deputy Prime Minister, the Communist Party is the third most popular among the people, and even Czar Alexei has stated that some things communism has done are good, but the ideology is not perfect, and the Christian Zhoginist Party has about 15% of the seats in parliament.

As for Pan-Slavic unity, Czar Alexei has always been a major force behind it, as seen with his attempts to unite the Ruthenian People, and as such, he is interested in a Pan-Slavic Economic Union or something similar.

Finally, our country will only expand when absolutely needed, such as to gain extra land for food production, or to bring in Ruthenian People who are oppressed...

Like seriously this was a poll for a chain of bars:

Chernigovian Vodka: 1,392 votes

Meonesian Traditional Mqoupixza: 820 votes

Meonesian Modern Mquopixza: 738 votes

Beer: 712 votes

Red wine: 530 votes

White wine: 320 votes

Green wine (yes, that's a real thing in Meonesia): 303 votes

This is very small

When will Crimea be free?

When the lease on Sevastopol is over, so in 99 or so years, unless I revoke it, which I am allowed to do as it is still technically my land.

Why do you hate hatred?

Ugh, that statement made my head hurt, we hate discrimination, not hatred, as if we hate hatred, it would be the opposite of our goal...

Can we start another war?

No, Orbis can not into war again. (sorry about the reference)

• Upvote 1

What are some serious issues and needed changes in Khevin?

Well, Human Rights are a problem for one, but you have made major strides in that field. Other than that, well, there is a need to buy more Chernigovan Goods... (Great, I am turning into the Narvan of Europe...)