The Gulags captures Pope

Stormrideron

A group of five elite special operatives breached in Pope manison and captures Pope and his family. They were brought back to The Gulags. The Pope must provide information to our staff and convert to Atheist. We are well aware that Pope is using church money to purchase manison and as his source of immense income. Our staff will make this process excruciating as possible to get information as much as they can. The Gulags are looking forward to a world without Pope.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

A group of five elite special operatives breached in Pope manison and captures Pope and his family.

You obviously do not know anything about the papacy or the priesthood.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I really feel like kicking you out of Svalbard right now :P

Psh, finding me in Svalbard Island will take you ages. It is next to impossible to kick my nation out of the magnificent island.

Just evacuate the Population and constantly bomb it.

Our people is safe from all forms of attack. The Gulag activates their defense systems. We would like to warn that Svalbard Island is protected by ultimate magic power that will disintegrates any enemy projectiles or units from entering Svalbard Island.

Abu Haddad vows to protect all monotheists. the pope shall be freed

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

You badd saxonys guys are gonna get it in da #@?

a CRUSADE against saxony will occur to save our holiness!

signed,

Pope's Secretariate.

Pope has promptly executed and his head is being hanged as a wall trophy. "The holiness is vanishing," said one of the Gulags staff. Meanwhile Pope's family and relatives are being tortured as a part of pleasure.

Holy Elite Task Force and allied Elite forcez are coming for you as well, we will block any air acces to your underground cities and any source of power of any kind, waiting for you baddies to die. Task force will bring to the new Pope your head. We will never forgive you. Satan will eat your soul. No mercy from God.

OOC: roleplayng gone too far..

Holy Elite Task Force and allied Elite forcez are coming for you as well, we will block any air acces to your underground cities and any source of power of any kind, waiting for you baddies to die. Task force will bring to the new Pope your head. We will never forgive you. Satan will eat your soul. No mercy from God.

OOC: roleplayng gone too far..

The Gulags defense shoots down the holy force before it even reached to Svalbard Island. The ultimate magic that shields Svalbard Island expands to Italy, wiping all the non-Svalbardians people and marks a new place for our people to migrant.

OCC: This section is well known for roleplaying. I would advise you not to take this serious because if you decide to bring it in-game against me, you are facing two consequences. I roleplay heavily and I have no intention of doing anything of these, let alone for pure sense of humor and enjoyment. If you can't handle my immersion, that is a shame for you.

The Golden and Endless Witch Eva-Beatrice has resurrected Pope Francisco with her Endless Magic. Rokkenjima also sends a warning to the GSE.

I wouldn't make us get involved again if I were you. The consequences will be much more severe this time.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

We are super pleased to announce that Italy is now owned by the Svalbardians.

This statement is false.

This statement is false.

The Svalbardians do own it, and because we own it rightfully. Do not deface the mighty Svalbardians as we have done no harm to the witches. This is the Red Truth.

The Svalbardians do own it, and because we own it rightfully. Do not deface the mighty Svalbardians as we have done no harm to the witches. This is the Red Truth.

Unless a human is participating in a witch's game, or is the Game Master themselves, they are unable to use the Red Truth. Stormrideron is a human. The only Truth humans are able to use outside of the stated circumstances is the Blue Truth, which can be disputed by the Red or Golden Truths. Furthermore, my previous Blue Truth must be answered using the Red or Golden Truth by the actual owner, or owners, of the nation of Italy. In this case, that is Lelouch, Pope Francisco, and Abu. Your Red Truth has been declared null and void by the Senate.

• Upvote 1