Merger

Lycanthoer

Seems like some issues would come of this if someone would go rogue. Imagine a rogue Rose gov member merging Rose into Mensa (watch out Keegoz Kurdanak is just waiting to coup you).

I'd say only do this if the in game alliance leader can use this function and that the other alliance needs to accept. 

• Upvote 4

lolno. It's up to the members of the alliance as to whether they want to merge or not, not the government.

The thing is if the Members are merged into an alliance they don't want to be apart of they can simple leave the Alliance and go elsewhere. I think a merger system is a good Idea. It just has to be a system that can't be abused. And of course bother organizations would have to agree to it. 

Fire is nice eh?

• Wiki Mod

lolno. It's up to the members of the alliance as to whether they want to merge or not, not the government.

This. Also such a system would allow mergers to keep their tax farms, which I personally am not a fan of. It's also very low on the list of things that Dev time should be spent on.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

PW is a game about nation simulation, nations can form alliances between each other but nations should always be the ones in control.

^^^These.

Leave it up to the individuals to make the effort and not the morons in charge.

?

I'm talking about a button (similar to invitation) that allows them to accept mergers, individually.

Originated by the alliance leader.

90% of the replies should reconsider with that clarifying knowledge.

And...it wouldn't be implemented soon regardless.

It's a new feature suggestion.

Edited by Lycan

?

I'm talking about a button (similar to invitation) that allows them to accept mergers, individually.

Originated by the alliance leader.

90% of the replies should reconsider with that clarifying knowledge.

And...it wouldn't be implemented soon regardless.

It's a new feature suggestion.

So an Alliance leader sends a merger request to another Alliance leader, correct? Then, an Alliance Merger button is pressed by the Alliance leader who thus accepts the other Alliance into their Alliance, still following here? The end result is the Alliance leader who submitted the merger request now has their alliance merged into the submitted Alliance leaders alliance? Is this the correct assumption? No need for clarification. Nations should still submit on their own to an Alliance and not have the leadership do it for them. its a part of the game to lose membership when mergers occur.

Clarification EDIT: Originating with the leader, accepted individually by members.

Isn't that practically the same as each member leaving the alliance and joining the other manually? I see what you're getting at, I think, I just don't see it as necessary.

With that said, though, I do appreciate seeing a newer member of the community thinking up suggestions. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

@ Kurdanak, and some others - thanks for taking the time, to understand what I was saying.

Disagreement from there I can respect.

Especially as at the end of the day "I don't see it as necessary".  B)

@ Lord Asmodeus, clarified to address this, short answer - no, a misunderstanding.
Think of "invitation offer" but, "merger offer" (individually, each nation accept/reject), signed by both alliance leaders.  B)

Past that, the comments generally have nothing to do with misunderstanding...

And...

party-at-the-goat-house-tanktop-sleevele

I agree with Kurdanak - Mods feel free to shut this one down.

But not the party: mods, chill dudes, admin, Sheepy - all non-haters PARTAY AT THE GOAT HOUSE   :lol:
haters will harsh the mellow
Edited by Lycan
  • Upvote 1