Is the Propaganda Bureau buggy?

HopeSolo

so, this might be the wrong place now that i re-read the post about it, but you might want to better clarify it in the projects page. because this thing is nearly worthless.

i assumed it would increase the deploy by 10% more....making it actually useful.

I can make 220 total ships.

so shouldn't I be able to buy 20%+10% for the PB?  30% would be 66 ships.

i can only build 48 ships or 20% + 2% for the PB. 

so does the PB only give me 2% more for ships/tanks and 1.67% more for air, and 3.3% more for troops?

if so that's worthless, for one project slot i'll pick something way different. if it's a full 10%, then it's decent. otherwise it's a near waste, that just isn't a big enough jump to take up an entire project slot. compare it to the CIA which gives you 20% more spies, allows a 100% increase in spy attempts from 1 to 2.

lol at only going from 3750 to 4125 for tanks. color me butthurt!

Edited by HopeSolo

It only increases the daily build based on the daily build cap itself. 2% increase is indeed 10% of the normal 20%

3750*110% is also 4125, so nothing wrong there. Tho I agree the wording can be mistaken as 10% of the max cap instead of the daily cap

UedhRvY.png

• Administrators

Propaganda Bureau increases the number of Soldiers, Tanks, Aircraft, and Ships you can recruit per day by 10%. It does not increase your caps on these units, or affect Missile, Nuclear Weapon, or Spy production. 

So if you could recruit 10 per day now, you take 10 * 1.1 = 11. That's + 10%.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

gotcha, well my mistake for misreading, but this project really isn't very good then. technically you are right it increases your current max deploy by 10%. but what is important is your total max deploy and for that it only increases, say tanks from 20% to 22%. not worth the slot. eventually i'm curious to see how many people use it, mine is coming down post-war. :( 

thanks sheepy for the clarification and i still love your active dev'ing, excuse my complaining! i still love you.

• Upvote 2

i picked it up right before we declared war yesterday, I look at it as it allows me to better rebound from attacks, which was exactly what i was looking for when i bought it.

This shouldn't ever be the first project you buy, but if you have the other military ones, this gives a nice little boost, and its not very expensive to buy

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

gotcha, well my mistake for misreading, but this project really isn't very good then. technically you are right it increases your current max deploy by 10%. but what is important is your total max deploy and for that it only increases, say tanks from 20% to 22%. not worth the slot. eventually i'm curious to see how many people use it, mine is coming down post-war. :(

thanks sheepy for the clarification and i still love your active dev'ing, excuse my complaining! i still love you.

Yeah it's not supposed to increase your overall military capacity, but it does help you build up faster. If you were to do a double build at update (which is a common tactic) you'd get an additional 20% to what you would otherwise be able to make, which is great for retaliatory strikes or other defensive maneuvers.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link