A New Island Appears

Eva-Beatrice

Rumors of new land has arrived to Great Saxony Empire. Holy Guardian Stormrideron sends in explorers to investigate that area. If the explorers are killed on sight or denied the access, Great Saxony Empire will go to war for control of new land.

• Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Rumors of new land has arrived to Great Saxony Empire. Holy Guardian Stormrideron sends in explorers to investigate that area. If the explorers are killed on sight or denied the access, Great Saxony Empire will go to war for control of new land.

The Empire of Narvan supports its ally, the Holy Guardian Stormrideron, in this expedition.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Mighty Merica recognizes the Great Saxony Empire's claims to the new land, but reserves the right to make its own claims in the future to any unsettled territory.

Mighty Merica recognizes the Great Saxony Empire's claims to the new land, but reserves the right to make its own claims in the future to any unsettled territory.

We can split it into 3 states between you, me and Prezyan. :)

• Upvote 2

WGta7kR.png

Rokkenjima, from this point on, closes its borders to all nations on Orbis except the Eastern Asian Republic and those in the Serene Sakura Union. Any aircraft not belonging to these nations seen in Rokkenjima's airspace, or naval vessel seen in Rokkenjima's waters will be eliminated.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

WGta7kR.png

Rokkenjima, from this point on, closes its borders to all nations on Orbis except the Eastern Asian Republic and those in the Serene Sakura Union. Any aircraft not belonging to these nations seen in Rokkenjima's airspace, or naval vessel seen in Rokkenjima's waters will be eliminated.
Guess I can come too as I'm not on orbis anymore......😂😂😂😂

However I think we will remain neutral in this affair tho as you obviously have more experience in space then I do.......

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Great Saxony Empire's explorers managed to get on the new island and begun to explore the new land. Reports of structures and asian people are living there with hybrid of chinese and japanese theme buildings. Yet there are vast of land to seize.

The explorers continue to inspect the new island.

Edited by Stormrideron

Guess I can come too as I'm not on orbis anymore......

However I think we will remain neutral in this affair tho as you obviously have more experience in space then I do.......

It includes you too.  :P This order comes from the Witch Council back home, and is only temporary.

Great Saxony Empire's explorers managed to get on the new island and begun to explore the new land. Reports of structures and asian people are living there with hybrid of chinese and japanese theme buildings. Yet there are vast of land to seize.

The explorers continue to inspect the new island.

Where even is this?

WGta7kR.png

Yeah, time to get ready to get that interstellar spacecraft ready. Also, you seem to claim all of Orbis anyways, so we pretty much are always violating it according to you.

• Upvote 2

The Empire wishes to remain on cordial terms Rokkenjima, however such a violation of international territory, which was vital to the Empire due to its shipping lanes, has caused the Empire to resort to sending ships to blockade the island.

Although the Empire is fundamentally neutral, when it comes to the well-being of the Empire, Narvan will do anything to retain its standard of living which has been enjoyed for decades.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean;"

[insert quote here]

The large island that recently magically appears out of nowhere near Japan mainland.

Rokkenjima will not let anyone onto the island except the nations mentioned before.

The Empire wishes to remain on cordial terms Rokkenjima, however such a violation of international territory, which was vital to the Empire due to its shipping lanes, has caused the Empire to resort to sending ships to blockade the island.

Although the Empire is fundamentally neutral, when it comes to the well-being of the Empire, Narvan will do anything to retain its standard of living which has been enjoyed for decades.

Any ships that get in the way of Rokkenjima's Navy will be eliminated.

Yeah, time to get ready to get that interstellar spacecraft ready. Also, you seem to claim all of Orbis anyways, so we pretty much are always violating it according to you.

Rokkenjima will be giving up its claim to several territories later today. Stay tuned for the announcement. Edited by Eva-Beatrice

I want to control ~20% of the new island land. We believe that if we incorporates Asian theme with our europeans, it will further boost the diplomacy tie between GSE and Rokkenjima.

In response to tensions with this magical land, Mighty Merica begins a census on any magical entities (human or non-human) within its borders and bans any magical creatures from government positions. It's called the "Pencil-Neck Monitoring Initiative" and results in mass anxiety among the enchanted minority.

Wizards, witches, and elfin creatures crowd into civic buildings to meet check-in requirements. A few fights break out between creatures forced into close proximity with their ancestral enemies, and a near-riot begins in Mad Gear Haven City Hall after a pixie shocks a goblin. This causes a new measure to be passed, the "Fey Control Act".  Any magical entity that is not on the public rolls within two months will be considered an illegal ayyylien and deported to the nearest international territory, even if it is international waters. If they cannot swim or fly, they will be provided a small wooden rowboat. Any returning deportees will be imprisoned.

Those Fey that desire to leave are allowed to do so, but only if they own no property in Mighty Merica.

In order to dissipate tensions, I will journey to this continent myself to establish diplomatic relations with this strange nation. While it will be perilous, I have dealt with magical creatures before, and have no doubt in my piledriving abilities.

Holy Guardian Stormrideron recruits historians to educate him about medieval age and how they conquer magical entity such as dragons.

Great Saxony Empire will begin training soldiers to combat against magical entities if necessary.

Edited by Stormrideron

I want to control ~20% of the new island land. We believe that if we incorporates Asian theme with our europeans, it will further boost the diplomacy tie between GSE and Rokkenjima.

The island arrived with us when we came to Orbis. Therefore, it is our undisputed territory.

In order to dissipate tensions, I will journey to this continent myself to establish diplomatic relations with this strange nation. While it will be perilous, I have dealt with magical creatures before, and have no doubt in my piledriving abilities.

We are not open to establishing more diplomatic relations at this time.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

Great Saxony Empire will begin training soldiers to combat against magical entities if necessary.

Doubtful