Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Northern Iran ruled by Sunnis, and the SARF must get crushed.

Throw in Syria and promises to stop fighting on both sides, as well as humanitarian aid to all injured nations

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

What a profound liar! You made the first move in attacking the Islamic State.

Then Caledonia is forced to militarize and sends bombing raids upon Islamic states forces

The Islamic State air-force intercepts Caledonia's bombers and begins bombing the Caledonian Army.

ztt5Wgs.png

What a profound liar! You made the first move in attacking the Islamic State.

What was before that?

What that Rebels or someone else?

How about Khevin gives up Northern Egypt instead of Syria?

Fair enough post a recap of the agreement

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

What was before that?

What that Rebels or someone else?

The only thing before that was my forces moving into northern Iran before Abu Haddad could give it away. 

I am not the aggressor, you are.

NO! That's our staging area for taking back Jerusalem from the Jews.

ztt5Wgs.png

You've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

Khevin is disgusted by this. The SARF is literally only in Khevin. They seek stricter rule than the current regime. They don't even do it for religion! They hate all Khevinists. We have given them representation in government! Their response? Blow up the capital building and rape many civilians in Guevaran.
  • Upvote 1

The only thing before that was my forces moving into northern Iran before Abu Haddad could give it away. 

That was not Britannia or Rebels

Northern Iran is very close to the guy that attacked you so, take it up with him

IYT09l4.png

NO! That's our staging area for taking back Jerusalem from the Jews.

You call it aggression, I call it liberating. 

So

Northern Iran and North Egypt given to the Rebel Islamic Front in return for peace

Both sides cease to mobilize soldiers against the other and promise to try peace before war

Also Britannia supports Khevin against SARF

IYT09l4.png

Arguing about who started what is pointless. In Recent News: The SARF has taken responsibility for the recent bombing of the Kaaba in Arabia. Destroying Islam at the core I see? Khevin continues its raids on the SARF and prays for all lives lost.

Khevin is disgusted by this. The SARF is literally only in Khevin. They seek stricter rule than the current regime. They don't even do it for religion! They hate all Khevinists. We have given them representation in government! Their response? Blow up the capital building and rape many civilians in Guevaran.

You will find the SARF are democracy loving freedom fighters, so says the pretty women on TV. Additionally images of dead/crying children have been shown on TV and blamed on the tyrant Habibullah Sewick and his regime that has been killing Shias for no reason outside hatred.

Arabia controls Jerusalem so...

From what I remember he doesn't.

So

Northern Iran and North Egypt given to the Rebel Islamic Front in return for peace

Both sides cease to mobilize soldiers against the other and promise to try peace before war

I will agree to this. I do not know if my counterparts will.

You will find the SARF are democracy loving freedom fighters, so says the pretty women on TV. Additionally images of dead/crying children have been shown on TV and blamed on the tyrant Habibullah Sewick and his regime that has been killing Shias for no reason outside hatred.

The children are the ones that have been killed by the SARF you monster! Don't you understand that Khevin is a democracy!? We let them in government. They had a big influence, but lost it all after killing Vladimir Zhogin, a dear friend of yours.

Arabia controls Jerusalem so...

Still, I don't want to hand Cairo and the Sinai to the apostates. 

So

I've compromised only on my 3rd term, but not on the other 3 terms. Try again!

ztt5Wgs.png

Caudilio Francisco Franco shows his utmost support for the "SARF" and labels them the beacon of freedom and democracy in the middle east. He also goes onto say that social media and biased propaganda agencies in Arabia have labeled them in false images.

The Spanish State goes on to declare support for the Great Bedford, and wishes for closer ties.

• Upvote 1

Caudilio Francisco Franco shows his utmost support for the "SARF" and labels them the beacon of freedom and democracy in the middle east. He also goes onto say that social media and biased propaganda agencies in Arabia have labeled them in false images.

The Spanish State goes on to declare support for the Great Bedford, and wishes for closer ties.

They are in Khevin, not the Middle East! Rape must be legal then. Mass protests in African Khevin start because of this. Semyon Marshenko, a leader of the SARF has been captured.

Still, I don't want to hand Cairo and the Sinai to the apostates. 

I've compromised only on my 3rd term, but not on the other 3 terms. Try again!

Im not an apostate, im a Sunni Moderate Muslim who views life as fragile and wishes to protect it

2nd. That was a priavte agreement, PM for an agreement between us

IYT09l4.png

The children are the ones that have been killed by the SARF you monster! Don't you understand that Khevin is a democracy!? We let them in government. They had a big influence, but lost it all after killing Vladimir Zhogin, a dear friend of yours.

All sources indicate that the tyrant Habibullah Sewick and his regime are responsible. Additionally it seems like the death of Vladimir Zhogin may have really been at the hands of the power hungry Habibullah Sewick.

Emperor Rozalia is quoted as saying, "For peace to exist in Khevin, the tyrant Habibullah Sewick and his regime must go and a democracy put in place which reports show would no doubt result in total SARF victory, Habibullah Sewick cannot however be allowed to run". 

Closer ties have been granted, and the Spanish state is thanked for recognising the reality of the matter.

• Upvote 1

Arabia was willing to accept the peace treaty, then Ibrahim lit the match which led to millions of deaths

I see more faith in Arabia and Abu Haddad, knowing hes honourable, but not Ibrahim

Now answer me this Sewick, will you support the killing of innocents? or the effort to save them, and restore peace?

The Agreement im working on:

Agreement:

North Persia will be given to The Islamic Front

South Persia will be given to Arabia

All other backers MUST comply with the agreement if reached

All nations will begin a worldwide clean-up and help the MILLIONS displaced, or injured

All nations will sign a 1 year peace treaty, agreeing not to attack one another

All War Criminals will be tried by a council led by each leader of this conflict

The Empire of Caledonia will comply so long as once a decision in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan is reached no matter the outcome the 2 will be allowed freedom to decide their fate.

•The Caledonian Empire will contribute 13 war

Criminals who led a rougue attack starting forest fires throughout Arabia

•5 rougues who led a terror attack in major population centers

The Empire of Caledonia reserves the right to enforce whatever decision is made within its prisons

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

They are in Khevin, not the Middle East! Rape must be legal then. Mass protests in African Khevin start because of this. Semyon Marshenko, a leader of the SARF has been captured.

Rape? I say that's a propaganda tool by Arabia to defame the freedom fighters! Who fight in the name of democracy and freedom!