Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

hqdefault.jpg

If you are willing to kill, the you must be willing to be killed

The Britannians started a rebellions BUT didnt kill anyone, Arabia was on the verge of Peace and millions of people could have survived

Peace over Death

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

It was just you who didn't agree with it, so you invaded. Arabia was actually was going to get funds because of that deal. Now they were getting destroyed. Khevin is still part of the Islamic Caliphate Alliance, we are just the one that doesn't love attacking that much.

I didn't attack for the sake of attacking. The Shia have back-stabbed the Muslims on every single opportunity they ever got.... why would i let them have their own nation again?

ztt5Wgs.png

Arabia was willing to accept the peace treaty, then Ibrahim lit the match which led to millions of deaths

I see more faith in Arabia and Abu Haddad, knowing hes honourable, but not Ibrahim

Now answer me this Sewick, will you support the killing of innocents? or the effort to save them, and restore peace?

The Agreement im working on:

Agreement:

North Persia will be given to The Islamic Front

South Persia will be given to Arabia

All other backers MUST comply with the agreement if reached

All nations will begin a worldwide clean-up and help the MILLIONS displaced, or injured

All nations will sign a 1 year peace treaty, agreeing not to attack one another

All War Criminals will be tried by a council led by each leader of this conflict

This would be a good deal, but I will stand by the Islamic State because we are allies. You should accept the second and fourth terms of his offer. The third isn't important and the first well that's up to you.
  • Upvote 1

I didn't attack for the sake of attacking. The Shia have back-stabbed the Muslims on every single opportunity they ever got.... why would i let them have their own nation again?

Because im not shia, im Suni

Im the same branch of faith as you, and you kill people because of minor differences?

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [it is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment." (Quran 9:11)

hqdefault.jpg

If you are willing to kill, the you must be willing to be killed

The Britannians started a rebellions BUT didnt kill anyone, Arabia was on the verge of Peace and millions of people could have survived

Peace over Death

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [it is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment." (Quran 9:11)

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity.

IYT09l4.png

Khevin has increased raids in western Khevin to stamp out the SARF. Due to more Shiites dying, the population of non-Muslims are increasing, with the Jizya tax covering more people. Khevin is now growing even faster. (I will be posting a blog article about this tomorrow.)

• Upvote 1

Emperor Rozalia has began aggressively funding Shia insurgents across the Muslim world. Mysterious drones have also began killing off Caliph Ibrahim "the mad"'s commanders. 

There is a cease-fire on right now :/

Peace may be reached soon

IYT09l4.png

Emperor Rozalia has began aggressively funding Shia insurgents across the Muslim world. Mysterious drones have also began killing off Caliph Ibrahim "the mad"'s commanders.

Except the SARF, they are a real threat and have murdered, raped, and tortured thousands of Khevinist in the past five years.

What Shia? They are even more of a minority in this role-play... any insurgency from them will be crushed beyond recognition!

Also, my nation has full control over it's air-space so keep dreaming kid.

ztt5Wgs.png

What Shia? They are even more of a minority in this role-play... any insurgency from them will be crushed beyond recognition!

Yea, "control of airspace"

Wont matter if the person you fight for surrenders, or agrees to peace

Also.....anyone realize no Rebels were actually found?

IYT09l4.png

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity.

Retaliation for murdering Muslims. :)

ztt5Wgs.png

Heres a proposal

Ibrahim tried for war crimes: The Rebel Islamic Front didnt murder or kill ANYONE until Ibrahim attacked

We all help stamp out un-oraginzaed terror like the SARF

Sounds cool?

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Except the SARF, they are a real threat and have murdered, raped, and tortured thousands of Khevinist in the past five years. 

Emperor Rozalia has provided SARF with large amounts of weaponry and resources to use in their fight. Additionally "moderate" forces have appeared and while officially separate have began aiding SARF. Emperor Rozalia hopes that through great violence a two state solution can be reached. 

Yeah no, you don't turn a majority Shia area into a majority Sunni area in the span of a couple of what are we talking about here? Weeks? Months? Like I said, no, doesn't work like that. 

Also no, I have the finest Corbynite technology far superior to whatever your little tribesmen have, not to mention my forces are vastly larger then any one player here including my land which is all of China. 

Emperor Rozalia hopes to carve out a mighty Shia vassal state in Persia, but no reason to stop there. All new Shia nations will be vassals of my mighty empire. 

There is a cease-fire on right now :/

Peace may be reached soon

Your efforts have been a failure, a bigger dog must now take over to finish the job.

Edited by Rozalia

Heres a proposal

Ibrahim tried for war crimes: The Rebel Islamic Front didnt murder or kill ANYONE until Ibrahim attacked

We all help stamp out un-oraginzaed terror like the SARF

Sounds cool?

Northern Iran ruled by Sunnis, and the SARF must get crushed.
  • Upvote 1

Emperor Rozalia has provided SARF with large amounts of weaponry and resources to use in their fight. Additionally "moderate" forces have appeared and while officially separate have began aiding SARF. Emperor Rozalia hopes that through great violence a two state solution can be reached.

Yeah no, you don't turn a majority Shia area into a majority Sunni area in the span of a couple of what are we talking about here? Weeks? Months? Like I said, no, doesn't work like that.

Also no, I have the finest Corbynite technology far superior to whatever your little tribesmen have, not to mention my forces are vastly larger then any one player here including my land which is all of China.

Khevin has just realized that Great Bedford supports rape, murder and torture of innocents in Khevin.