Alliance Statistics Log

Silent Spectre

Hello,

So I was thinking it would be nice to have an alliance statistic log that tracks per day # of members and score. That way if an alliance leader wants to see when the passed 50 members or 10,000 Score, they would have some place to go. Another way to do this was to update the alliance activity log to display these milestones in membership count and score. 

• Administrators

You can use the Stat Tracker for this: https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Iberia&type=alliance&date=2016-01-13&submit=Go

EDIT: Most things that the stat tracker tracks are updated once per day, right after update. Exceptions are a few things like infra destroyed, missiles/nukes launched/eaten, and resources used.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Holy shit I didn't know PW had that lol

BK has some publicly available tools located here: https://bkpw.net/stats.php'Alliance History' is what you're looking for. As always the tables are sortable etc etc and you can paste the table into a spreadsheet to do whatever you want with it.

Also if anyone is curious, I graphed the current top 20's score history... it's kinda messy but whatever

Edited by Yosodog

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

BK has some publicly available tools located here: https://bkpw.net/stats.php'Alliance History' is what you're looking for. As always the tables are sortable etc etc and you can paste the table into a spreadsheet to do whatever you want with it.

Also if anyone is curious, I graphed the current top 20's score history... it's kinda messy but whatever

I like your table for Alliance Growth :)

If you're after a nice graph, look at highcharts.com. I've been using them for displaying graphs on webpages and found them to be pretty good, highly customisable.

• Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Administrators

Other than having that specific url, is there a way to access it in game?

I haven't completed the Stat Tracker tool yet, so I haven't announced it. But it's tracking data since the end of December.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Other than having that specific url, is there a way to access it in game?

I'm fairly certain that 95% of the different native tools/utilities for this game are undocumented. 

lolupn
RollSheepy.png