Alliance revenue log

Aerys Targaryen

Add a revenue log for the alliance bank the same way there is a revenue log for nations. Revenue log will be helpful to find out how much an alliance earns per turn and to calculate the tax rate/spending based on that.

• Upvote 5

It would be really helpful to also have an option to just download the logs as an excel file or something.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It would be really helpful to also have an option to just download the logs as an excel file or something.

FFS NEVER an excel file. Use a CSV if anything, you only need one table why make it 6 times larger for absolutely no reason at all.

also,if you're paying attention you can figure out what the AA is making via the taxes which are already logged,the only thing that might be nice is to log the percent tax of that turn in the same table (which then could be output in a csv).

That being said,it would be nice if there were an easier way to grab all the older data.

FFS NEVER an excel file. Use a CSV if anything, you only need one table why make it 6 times larger for absolutely no reason at all.

also,if you're paying attention you can figure out what the AA is making via the taxes which are already logged,the only thing that might be nice is to log the percent tax of that turn in the same table (which then could be output in a csv).

That being said,it would be nice if there were an easier way to grab all the older data.

Excel, CSV, whatever. I just want an easy way to download that data, since it's easy to calculate what you're getting during one turn but not during a longer period of time. Which makes it harder to figure out how to strategies. 

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Excel, CSV, whatever. I just want an easy way to download that data, since it's easy to calculate what you're getting during one turn but not during a longer period of time. Which makes it harder to figure out how to strategies. 

There is a large difference between excel file and csv,they are not the same just because you're using the same program to open them.

So you have a problem multiplying by 12??!! (hint: 12 turns in a day)

There is a large difference between excel file and csv,they are not the same just because you're using the same program to open them.

So you have a problem multiplying by 12??!! (hint: 12 turns in a day)

A day, imo, isn't a longer period. If I wanted to compare how much my alliance gets in taxes during a 1 month span that's 360 turns. If you've got 21 members that's 7560 bank entries. Even just a week would result in 1764 entries. 

I don't know why you're nitpicking my words when I originally wrote "excel or something". The word something includes csv. I then later said I don't care which particulate format the values are in as long as it's data you can with ease download. Are you being wilfully obtuse or just asinine?

4nVL9WJ.jpg

A day, imo, isn't a longer period. If I wanted to compare how much my alliance gets in taxes during a 1 month span that's 360 turns. If you've got 21 members that's 7560 bank entries. Even just a week would result in 1764 entries. 

I don't know why you're nitpicking my words when I originally wrote "excel or something". The word something includes csv. I then later said I don't care which particulate format the values are in as long as it's data you can with ease download. Are you being wilfully obtuse or just asinine?

I'm being specific because it is actually important and it is obvious that you don't understand why. Are you just willfully ignorant?

7560 bank entries is nothing,you're on a computer and it will do that calculation in seconds. Don't ask Sheepy to do all that on-demand for every person in the game because you're lazy. It is fine to ask him to provide the data in a easily digestible format but NOT fine to ask him to implement the calculation into the game because you're lazy. Do you understand why?