• Tauregs
    • Turks
    • Turkmen
    • Uyghar
    • Vietnamese
    • Vulgar Tatar
    • Welsh
    • Zhuang

Actually as Judaism is a Semitic religion which means you are born into it. So all Jews have a common ancestor

Semitic is just a language group, it doesn't mean you have a common ancestor. I could convert to Judaism tomorrow. It wouldn't change my ethnic group.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Bieng Jewish is an ethnicity otherwise Israel would be an Arab country duh

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

So what. My best friend is Jewish. His wife wasn't but converted. Is she ethnically Jewish? No.

Arabic is also a Semitic language.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

As rob said and arabic is a Semetic language but Islam is not a Semetic

Religion

Arabs can be classified as a Semetic people because most Arabs are descended from Ishmael son of Ibraheem

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

You can classify English Scottish and welsh as Germanic people

French spaniards and Italians as romantic people ( you know what I mean)

Arabs Jews Persians as Semetic peoples

Amernindians and other native peoples ( of the Americas) as I have no idea someone tell me

You can classify English Scottish and welsh as Germanic people

English sort of, the links are more with Scandinavia and Normandy. Cymro and Scoti are native to the Islands of Britan.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

English is a mixture of saxons Jutes angles and Danes. Vikings. Britanish and normandic, Romans and natives who had emigrated from Germany in around 10,000bc using the now sunken doggerisland which connected Britain and France before ice age

The queen is German but we can trace her lineage to William the conqueror

Spite all I am saying is many Jews have a common ancestor

Prophet ya'qub also known as Israel, had twelve sons. Hence the twelve tribes of Israel which all share a common ancestor.you may know y'qub as Jacob

Everyone is a God damned mix of everyone. Ethnicity is a fabricated concept. A few thousand saxons moved to a country with a million Britons and they're germanic? The language is germanic. Egyptians are no more Arabic than Persians are. Their country was occupied by Arabs and an Arabic religion was imposed on them. It doesn't make them Arabs. Ethnicity is a load of crap.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Egyptians are Arabs but are slightly more diversed. Colonised by Italians French English turks and God knows what. Yes they speak different type of Arabic. I understand Egyptian arabic but I find it difficult to reply.

Celts and Gauls are known as a Germanic people ;)

Egyptians are Arabs but are slightly more diversed. Colonised by Italians French English turks and God knows what. Yes they speak different type of Arabic. I understand Egyptian arabic but I find it difficult to reply.

Celts and Gauls are known as a Germanic people ;)

The names you give to languages mean nothing. At the time of the Arabic invasion there were more people living in Egypt than in Arabia. A lot more. The Arab population was almost totally absorbed by the Egyptian one there. They picked up the language and the religion but their overall ethnic makeup stayed Egyptian. Pan-arabism is a myth.

And Celts aren't germanic. Germanic people emerged from Scandinavia. Celts are part of the la tene culture. They spoke a different language, and had a different culture entirely.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

But the celts and Gauls are known as Germanic people because they probably bred with Neanderthals which is why they have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Germanic people are a group of ethnicities

Egyptians are Arabs because after the invasion by the caliphate widescale migration to these territories such as Spain and Egypt would have meant that the local populations would have mixed and the local ethnicity would be changed. Egyptians are different to other Arabs but only slightly. I recognise Egyptians as a different ethnicity from Arabs because I said why already.

Spite you must pay attention!

Real Egyptians, in terms of DNA and genetics are actually the Copts - the descendants of the people who built the Pyramids. Celts tend not to have blonde hair, Scots tend to be ginger and pale skinned, like their Irish cousins. Welsh folk tend to have dark hair for the most part. Genetically Welsh DNA comes from Spain as much as central Europe.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

The last Neanderthal died in the Iberian peninsula

But the celts and Gauls are known as Germanic people because they probably bred with Neanderthals which is why they have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Egyptians are Arabs because after the invasion by the caliphate widescale migration to these territories such as Spain and Egypt would have meant that the local populations would have mixed and the local ethnicity would be changed. Egyptians are different to other Arabs but only slightly. I recognise Egyptians as a different ethnicity from Arabs because I said why already.

Spite you must pay attention!

This is literally so retarded I don't know where to start. 

"Breeding with neanderthals" isn't what makes you Germanic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoplesCeltic languages aren't germanic. Welsh and Irish for example, are not Germanic. The people don't even necessarily have blue eyes and blonde hair isn't particularly common. Dark hair is, and although British isles celtic people are often blue eyed, the french, galacians and other celtic peoples have a mix of eye colours.

There were more Egyptians than the entire rest of North Africa and Arabia combined. It was one of the most populous countries in the world. Similarly with what is now Iraq. The arab migrations were a ruling class- a few tens of thousands of warriors and tribal leaders. There was no significant civilian migration. It's like saying the UK was repopulated by the Normans because a small ruling class of Normans conquered here. Certainly the ethnic makeup of Spain didn't signficantly change, and only a small portion of the armies of the various Muslim rulers of Spain were arabs.Most were berber/North African, which is a separate ethnic group.

I'm still flabbergasted that you think Germans bred with neanderthals. Are you sure you don't have some recent neanderthal blood?

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Unless you are an indigenous sub-Saharan African then you too have between 1-4% of Neanderthal DNA.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I have said many times already EGYPTIANS IS A SEPERATE ETHNICITY

But I had no space only 80choices

Pan-Arab nationilism is unity among the Arab speaking world

Are the celts and guals different due to ethnicity or is it political

Unless you are an indigenous sub-Saharan African then you too have between 1-4% of Neanderthal DNA.

Neanderthals lived in Europe. That means I have 2% Neanderthal DNA because my mum has Spanish blood.