All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Congratulations on your NAP extension, I missed your name lol
  3. Today
  4. Don't be fooled. The people who specifically pushed for such a long NAP after the 1 day war are very much signatories to this extension.
  5. The players of this game continue to get more pathetic with each passing day. If we did this, I'd lose all respect for gov. Long NAPs do not benefit the game, they don't benefit ordinary players and all they really serve to do is continue to improve the already over-inflated growth of a few players and alliances. I am sure a while ago we all agreed to have no more NAPS; of course, this idea died the moment the first person felt threatened, but it was certainly a lovely idea. Now somebody seems to have made a decision within the game that there should be no more war. I just hope it sticks as well as the grand commitment to have no more naps.
  6. I have it on the authority of RON, that war is dead and no one will fight ever again. They've never been wrong before, so I think you're fine.
  7. Yay I get to buy more cities… oh wait
  8. It's only bad because we decided to not be rolled for the games entertainment.
  9. It's because of you cowards that I prefer to play EVE Online these days. Their may be a million different problems with them but at least they aren't cowards who avoid wars entirely
  10. How many hours of war has TSC seen this year? With how many different treaty changes in that time? This has the same vibes as the HS post - right message, wrong messenger.
  11. It's only a bad NAP when it doesn't include TKR. I'm sure @BigMorf would be singing a different tune if the Syndicate/Eclipse/ODOO nap that he supported got through.
  12. Anybody who didn't like the NAP thing and are in the alliances who NAPed, make TKR your new Home! Join TKR and play Politics and War Correctly!
  13. Trust me, I would. Alex should just allow everyone to buy 10 nukes a day at this point.
  14. be fair and maybe nuke the other 3 spheres as well for signing it, Eclipse weren't the only one who did it. Perhaps also go visit the other only sphere who signed M treaty with the only other biggest sphere not once, but twice then followed afterwards with a 3.5 month NAP after a one day war. Why are most of the playerbase in this game so stupid? I only feel for the members kek
  15. Sounds good to me. I will just nuck Eclipse every other week till your pixel-huggers are over it.
  16. Both is good, but i do have a preference for the latter since it is not as one dimensional. Unfortunately the fighting phase doesn't last that long, wasn't there supposed to be a beige update about it?
  17. I personally like target rich environments better in my games.
  18. I hope it isn't a 1v1, but let's be honest, many of them are gonna sit around and gather pixels.
  19. Yeah, spy deaths are way out of proportion to their build speed, that's needed an adjustment for a long time.
  20. Ah, you have a point about the decomming thing. I've never heard of an alliance caring about the maintenance cost of units though.
  21. Bruh if this goes on I might start GW in test server for fun.
  22. Needed to be said. I hope the leading alliances see sense and not allow the game a premature death.
  23. Good to see HS still exists. Hate that it takes one of the most boring political moves ever to make y'all pop up, but hopefully you stay around.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.