All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Buorhann

TUE signs KoM as Protectorate .

UPN also just signed OFA as a Protectorate, lol.
  3. Frawley

Tracking trading results - Spreadsheet

We have the data, and some dev pages working presently, but I'm doing a rewrite of some parts which should allow us to make it public soon.
  4. Podrick dies but his penis slays the Knight King, Dany and all the wenches. Before ascending the Iron throne
  5. Epi

You telling us how much you don't care really proves you don't care.....At all
  6. Senator Aurelius

Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

Is this really about Ayyliens and Whales? If so I'll go grab some popcorn!!!
  7. Ryan1

nObOdY cArEs At AlL
  8. Migraine d'al Braskia

TGH BOUNTIES

How can an anonymous person be scared? smh, be more consistent next time.
  9. Ryan1

TGH BOUNTIES

posts bounty on killzbob
  10. KillzBob

TGH BOUNTIES

Whoever you are let this be heard you messed with the wrong beast today and yeah i know you are scared and wont post a bounty on me.
  11. San Fortunado

cinco de shifty

This cinco de mayo...shitpost better when you are shit faced, and get everything paid for by México. Join Hyperborea if you have trece (13) cities. You don't need to know español to join, hell, being un puro gringo is actually muy bien (very good.) Reply below, or visit the Shifty Fan Club Discord to hash it out (official discord will be provided after you contact Shifty): https://discord.gg/rUBEJ9
  12. San Fortunado

I always knew that El Barto would go far. From being groomed to run a Diomedes micro to now running his own shit show...*sheds tear* so proud. Edit: To KoM: Also, forgot to tell you, Ironic Flag takes the life force of any alliance it does business for...don't worry, you might be as lucky as Triple Entente.
  13. San Fortunado

Water to quench my thirst

Thank you! I can break out my old meme I made.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Sir Scarfalot

Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

And that's exactly the way it should be; that kind of war makes the less consolidated side have the more fun, and rewards activity. Both of these things encourage dynamism, minispheres and activity.
  16. Njordfox

Should have done this a while ago....

I had help from an AMAZING alliance - Nova is the best!
  17. I don't care about most spoilers, just don't tell me when Ned dies. I want him on the Iron Throne *Sansa kills the night king, Jamie dies in childbirth and Cersei becomes Warden of the North FTFY
  18. Noctis Anarch Caelum

Numbers fun

I think what people really want is to see more alliances attacking others & have more targets to hit, treaties are just what some see as the barrier to hitting who they want. Maybe alliances should agree to one day every month everyone can declare on whoever they want. The monthly purge to satisfy the bloodlust of those who love war.
  19. Chapsie

Water to quench my thirst

What an underrated thread. Minesome, I've never known ya because I came back like, a month ago, but I'm impressed with your rep change. To keep it relevant: Good luck on your undergrad stuff Alex, we desperately await the water we were starved of.
  20. Madden8021

it me

Welcome new person to P&W. Hope you'll like your time here and you might find familiar faces in the game and on every Discord Server you might appear in. Enjoy! o7
  21. Randomdud

Emperor Jonas: The Poll

I got this gud idea that is 11/10 and very popular have a big military maxed to the limit and have a couple of nukes and maybe a few dozens of missiles and follow the simple motto that has been used by many PnW players:Si vis pacem,para bellem (if you want peace,prepare for war) but your nation is banned and you think military and war bad @Emperor Jonas so I doubt you may listen lol
  22. Sam will kill NK, Littlefinger was Jaqen Hgar all along, Davos will sit on the Iron Throne. I can dream.
  23. TheRebelMan

If you could beat up a dead guy, who would it be

What is dead may never die!
  24. Is it some point yet?
  25. LUNCH

If you could beat up a dead guy, who would it be

My dignity - it's gonna get what's coming to it.
  26. > House Start >GoT Literally Unwatchable
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.