roleplay UN for are nations

New Scandanavia

Maybe I should join a new alliance.

m8. join my upcoming alliance. trust me, it'll be gr8 once it finishes m8. prolly. m80.

(seriously)

(back to role-play)

The Military Republic lifts the embargoes on the members of this poorly organized excuse for a meeting on all but Harrison.

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

So we should try funding deffence inishitives and embarg raiders, I am agaist it raiders do little to no harm to average people buut to governments instead

Stupid phone there is way to many spelling mistakes.

Deffence Inishitives?

Again? I just laugh everytime that happens.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Canada has free healthcare, we have been terrorist free since 1993 and we don't raid, nor do we get raided because we tend to drop missiles on annoying people.

Useless UN meetings. Eric walks out of the room after talking about the inishitve.

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Canada has free healthcare, we have been terrorist free since 1993 and we don't raid, nor do we get raided because we tend to drop missiles on annoying people.

Useless UN meetings. Eric walks out of the room after talking about the inishitve.

Lol. Inishitive! LMFAO!  :D

The Alliance i'm creating will have a full grant system and active economic administration.

pls contacts me 4 infos k?

The Military Republic threatens retaliation for such an accusation that such speak is to be regarded as spam.

Ask your alliance

My alliance is broke as f* and is not willing to give out loans. Also, my alliances official policy is "no handouts", and many believe that handouts include giving out loans. I just wish I could get an interest free loan from my alliance. I am currently saving up for my fifth city and am very close to reaching the $1,923,750 that I need but I won't be able to build the three nuclear power plants that I need for a while. Maybe someone will give me a loan if I ask? I just don't know whom.

My alliance is broke as f* and is not willing to give out loans. Also, my alliances official policy is "no handouts", and many believe that handouts include giving out loans. I just wish I could get an interest free loan from my alliance. I am currently saving up for my fifth city and am very close to reaching the $1,923,750 that I need but I won't be able to build the three nuclear power plants that I need for a while. Maybe someone will give me a loan if I ask? I just don't know whom.

I'd recommend Hubotz anyday. I've worked with him in the past and he's reliable and efficient. He'll be able to lend you the required money easy. If ya do go to him, tell him I said hi.

The Military Republic gives out advice to the UN Assembly.

I'd recommend Hubotz anyday. I've worked with him in the past and he's reliable and efficient. He'll be able to lend you the required money easy. If ya do go to him, tell him I said hi.

The Military Republic gives out advice to the UN Assembly.

I have received a loan from him, but I feel like the interest rate was a bit too high. i will probably just save my money until I have enough because I only want to receive a loan if it is an interest-free, long-term loan were I can just pay it off a tiny bit each day. I'll get the money somehow.

Edited by Edsel