Beige Rules

Double Duece

Question, if a country has been beige how are they then allowed to continue their attacks. The alliance can not send help because they are in beige. The way the rule stands protects the country, allow them to rebuild, and allow them continue attacks and take resources and money.

-The way the rule stands protects the country, allow them to rebuild-

That is exactly what beige is supposed to do, give the beiged nation a chance to rebuild and rejoin the fight. Why on earth should beiging prevent a nation from attacking? Why do you think Rule 1 of alliance warfare is don't beige?

• Administrators

Beige protects a nation from having war being declared on them.

It does not prevent them from fighting in wars they're already in. It does not prevent an alliance from helping the beige nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It prevents the nation being attacked by the beiged country to get help from alliance nations. That do to you cant declare against a beige nation

You're not making any sense.

Go to the wiki and read up on the mechanics.

• Upvote 1

What he means is that say you have two countries

Country A (beiged)

Country B (not beiged)

They are at war. Country A is beating seven kinds of crap out of Country B. He is moaning that his allies can't help by attacking country A because they are beiged.

In the war we just finished (ish) I got nuked on the second day. Was pretty lulz, I rebuilt immediately and nobody could attack me, so I farmed my opponents at my leisure. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

What he means is that say you have two countries

Country A (beiged)

Country B (not beiged)

They are at war. Country A is beating seven kinds of crap out of Country B. He is moaning that his allies can't help by attacking country A because they are beiged.

In the war we just finished (ish) I got nuked on the second day. Was pretty lulz, I rebuilt immediately and nobody could attack me, so I farmed my opponents at my leisure. 

Well that is exactly the way it was designed to work,its not a technical issue. So,the post really doesn't belong here at all.

Question, if a country has been beige how are they then allowed to continue their attacks. The alliance can not send help because they are in beige. The way the rule stands protects the country, allow them to rebuild, and allow them continue attacks and take resources and money.

From looking at your war timelines, you need to learn how to war someone!

NwjfrCK.png

The !@#$ was that...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I'm in no way 100% in how to wage war. I also know that this was not a tech question and probably should not have been posted here. What I was trying to say was explained by "Spite" quite well. Thanks Spite. I would like to have further talks about this area after the wars are over. At least Thanks for letting me ask my question.