Empyrean War Report

Sir Scarfalot

Well, since the war began, Empyrea has:

Beiged 1 Syndicate,

Beiged 1 Mensa, and bombarded another one for a lot of infra damage,

Beiged 1 Arrgh,

Beiged 1 Black Knight,

and as of now, still have a winning streak against 1 TKR member. Peace offered, but the guy's inactive so it'll probably just expire.

I was beiged by 1 Black Knight and 1 TKR, and heavily damaged by another Black Knight. I was able to even do damage to all my aggressors since some people can't into navy ^-^

HVpAJ7O.png

The first war against an Arrgh member was mutually peaced out since that particular nation didn't want to war and hadn't attacked anyone. He was polite so I offered peace despite likely winning.

The top war is just a raid ^_^

I neither needed nor requested any aid from BoC, and I evacuated all my gains to the alliance bank. 6 to 3 win/loss ratio here, and all without being a charity case.

All 3 of my defensive slots were filled by pure military nations; all max military and no economy, so they were being funded heavily, and most assuredly did not win more than their upkeep cost their alliances.

Empyrea stronk. Empyreans did their job and made profit for their alliance. Did you?

Raiding an inactive nation doesn't exactly count as a war

He wasn't that inactive, also failing to defend an ally counts as being cucked :lol:

Edit: Yup, >active within the last 7 days. That's not inactive, that's damage control :P

Edited by Sir_Scarfalot

I'd be more impressed if your 6:3 ratio was against good nations. Nevertheless, you seem to have some potential so I guess that's good.

Also, this is Prickett's only post lol

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Good for you, you won and helped your alliance.

Unfortunately, that help came to nothing in the end. So this is really more of a brag thread than a "we didn't lose the war" thread.

That's why this is in national affairs and not alliance affairs; I'm definitely not speaking for the whole of BoC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯