Korrigan Glaciers Isles - The New King

Dwemyrn

On October 19th, 1996. Korrigan Glacier Isles recognizes Ansom Traverse's Step down as King. It is on this day that the heir to the throne, his son, Ashwyn Ansom Lee Traverse (seen in game as Ashywn Traverse) takes the throne in his father's place. 

On October 20th, 1996 Ashywn Traverse will have official rule over the nation of Korrigan Glacier Isles. 

On October 25th, 1996 The crowning ceremony for the new king will take place.

This is official documentation for the history of the nation. 

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

On October 19th, 1996. Korrigan Glacier Isles recognizes Ansom Traverse's Step down as King. It is on this day that the heir to the throne, his son, Ashwyn Ansom Lee Traverse (seen in game as Ashywn Traverse) takes the throne in his father's place. 

On October 20th, 1996 Ashywn Traverse will have official rule over the nation of Korrigan Glacier Isles. 

On October 25th, 1996 The crowning ceremony for the new king will take place.

This is official documentation for the history of the nation. 

OG3FlfW.png

Nassckonus congratulates Korrigan on it's new leader and offers all means and diplomatic cooperations to Korrigan.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Ashwyn Ansom Lee Traverse is the Son of Ansom Traverse and Katerina Traverse (Married Name). Ashwyn was born prior to Ansom's lead of the nation when Anus Beadus had been leading however he was born prior to Anus Beadus's lead as well before Korrigan Glacier Isles or Knavesmire were established. Katerina and Ansom had been together since before their rule of separate nations and Odd Squad allowed them to rule together as one solid force. Ashwyn was born 10 years prior to the founding of Korrigan Glacier Isles, which was founded 8ish years ago. This should tell you Ashwyn is around 18 years old, Ansom being 36, and Katerina never aging past 23 (You know how women can be). Little information is known about Ashwyn due to his parents keeping him out of the public media, and having him schooled under a different name. 

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse
  • Upvote 2

Do you think Katerina is an elf?

An elf for you! An elf for you! ELVES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Katerina: "Ruler over the elven people"

Profile picture shows an elf.

Yeah.

I'll leave it up to your imagination. I can neither confirm or deny. Any other questions?

Edit: You can't see Ashwyn's ears on my profile picture.

Elf illuminati confirmed?

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

I'll leave it up to your imagination. I can neither confirm or deny. Any other questions?

Edit: You can't see Ashwyn's ears on my profile picture.

Elf illuminati confirmed?

He looks sort of elven. Still think he's a Half-Elf.

Any news on Ashwyn's popularity with the peasants?

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

He looks sort of elven. Still think he's a Half-Elf.

Any news on Ashwyn's popularity with the peasants?

Nothing said to the public though they respect Ansom's stepdown and seem to be openminded to his son.

Hey man, i'm your closest ally and one of your best friends, so i got to tell it to you straight, i thought your son was a girl the first time i saw him, he sat at the table at OSHQ and i was like, hey little girl, why you sitting in ansoms chair!? Then i got a call from ansom and he was like, hey b i need food and im paying, and i was like lets do it, but apparently i had to fly over there and get him because he didn't have a private jet no more because his son flew it to the HQ. i got off track. anyway, im afraid due to his visage he's going to end up like his uncle, Anus. and we all know what happened to him.

B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png