Legend of Rozalia 3

Rozalia

In such an age of chaos much pillaging and war was made, it was no different even in Roz Wei. Flying General Mayor had raided the territory of the Empire of Spades who decided to not suffer such things much further. 

In AD 183, Garrett Tipton gathered an army boasting 100,000 in strength and declared to march on Garra De Leon, the capital of Rozalia. To ensure a safe crossing of the Leopardo River, he intended to send Pytre von du Gotha to attack Loro and set a foothold on the southern bank of the river, but advisor WISD0MTREE's counseled that Pytre was too frivolous to handle the responsibility alone. "Who do you think you are to try and measure my best generals?," replied Garrett Tipton, regardless of this chiding however, LordMane611 was sent to oversee Pytre's operation. 

The army marched on Vorge first, and Governor Vladimir Zhogin of Khevin sent an urgent call to Leon for aid. Rozalia moved his armies hastily to meet the coming enemy.

On the advice of Mayor, Rozalia then summoned Jacob Hanson, whose service he had for the time being. The next day, as Pytre's army lined up on the battlefield, Jacob sat with Rozalia on a hilltop and looked down. After hearing of this Pytre, Jacob quickly mounted, turned down his mighty weapon, and galloped down the hill. He dashed straight into the enemy's array, and the Spade soldiers opened up before him like waves before a swift vessel. He made directly for the commander. Now Pytre sitting on his saddle saw a horseman rushing toward him, and just as he began to ask LordMane611 who the rider of the black horse was, lo! the horseman was there. Taken utterly by surprise, the commander could make no defense. Jacob's arm rose and the mighty weapon fell. And with it fell Pytre. Leaping from the saddle, Jacob cut off his victim's head and hung it to his horse's neck. Then he mounted and rode out, just as if there was no army there at all.

The Spade troops, panic stricken, made no fight. Rozalia's army attacked with full force and slew great numbers of them. They captured many horses and weapons and much military gear and supplies. Jacob rode quickly back up the hill and laid the proof of his prowess at the feet of the Emperor who proclaimed him, General Who Destroys And Captures!

After this incident Garrett Tipton and Rozalia were able to make peace and as such conflict between them ceased. 

5G5m4Te.png

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

Why don't you use the in-game date system when rp-ing this stuff?

It's not RP, the legend is real. 

I'm using swords, horses, and such... the game date of 1996 doesn't seem very apt. Beyond that, those dates are very near to the Three Kingdoms period of 184 to 280, though that makes me think I should have set it all a bit later really. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

He is not my Emperor, so i guess daring has nothing to do with it, guestioning a Emperor shouldn't be frowned abone, should it?

I'll have you know that after having defeated both Don Juan and Grillick that the GPA is mine, and mine alone. As such you'll find I am your Emperor. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!