Anti-Trump Mega Thread!

Ekejen Luish

Jobs, products, Trump is not even elected yet and he has already done more than Obama. HIGH ENERGY!

W6A68qOUq7MiIvzHy2d_F0UDuybqHK_7jD1nbFrL

REAL REASON: Women are so attracted to the great one that they literally want Donald in their underwear. Megyn Kelly is a known user and with Trump in her underwear, Trump, the absolute madman has done it, he has MADE MENSTRUAL CYCLES GREAT AGAIN!

Looks like this thread was neutralized.

I've posted some risque stuff but that really makes me want to post a video called "Episode 13: Prep The Bull". May be deemed unacceptable as some public hair is shown (censor covers most of it), so don't want it folks if that gets you in a bad way.

Also cucks don't stand a chance if a cuck crusher is about. MAGA!

This thread is dedicated to humiliating/making fun of Trump haters.

Edited by Rozalia

faYWlv1.jpg

A tweet that will go down in history. A Trump hater (and Clinton supporter) daring Donald Trump to run for President. Something tells me in the timeframe between Trump beating Clinton and Clinton going to prison this man may well be another victim to add to the list of people the Clinton's have either apparently killed or ruined the lives of. 

The cuckoldry is reaching new heights this year.

8zG9A2s.jpg

Trump the absolute madman did it again and retweeted a meme, that being "Trump Effect" which I posted in the Donald Trump thread. As soon as he did and people noticed it the cucks at EA predictably got it taken down on youtube in record time. Does the video game industry have the biggest cucks in the arts? Maybe, it's a competitive competition. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41sj3p