Vote for Rekishstein's Prime Minister!

Ekejen Luish

It's that time again! Rekishstein is accepting international votes to add to the national votes to determine the new Prime Minister of Rekishstein!

Voting will commence in 14 days (as of 13 September)!

Check back as more candidates are nominated!

[All transcripts are from speeches given in Rekishstein translated into English]

:::::CANDIDATES:::::

MiEsca Pedsano (Eigentümer Party): Yes, folks. I'm back. Last election I received quite a good response, and this year I hope to make my case better and win office. First off, let's talk taxes. Why are we taxing the lower class? I honestly don't know. Why aren't we providing a free, good education for everyone? I don't know. Why aren't we providing healthcare? I don't know. Many things in this nation Golen II messed up. Honestly, why aren't we caring for the poor? We should be helping those in need, without a question. And we should be taxing only the rich. The rich, the wealthiest of us all. That's who we should be taxing. They should be the ones paying for the healthcare plan I will implement, and the education plan I will implement. People of Rekishstein - if you are one of the middle or lower class, believe me - you will have everything at your hands. Never again will you nearly die because you can't afford the outrageous hospital and insurance fees. Never again will the children of this nation go blank in the brain because they weren't in the top 5% percent tile and couldn't afford to pay for college. The rich will be taxed, and the rest no longer! The rest of us, the ones who don't count their money in luxury hot tubs in their 10 story tall city penthouses and can afford to drop them in the filters, will no longer be punished by the rich! And those of you who are rich - beware, for I'm coming for you. You will pay for our health, education, and welfare.

Moog Suomfasse (Vearrt Rekish Party): Greetings, people of Rekishstein! I don't know you individually, but you all know me. Moog Suomfasse, your savior from the cruelty of the former government. That's right, I'll save you. Elect me. I will allow you to protect your family with firearms. I will allow you to have good healthcare without being filthy rich. And who will pay for these taxes? The filthy rich! Now you may be saying, "Oh Suomfasse, you hypocrite, you're filthy rich!" That's right, I am. And I'll be even richer when I become Prime Minister. And you know what? I too will pay! In fact, I will not only pay taxes to help pay for your healthcare, I will donate å°º9,000,000 to help pay for your healthiness. Now, to another matter - immigration. Let's look at this whole matter - as if it should even be a matter. Why not let these immigrants come? Sure, one of them might be strapped to a bomb. But in reality, the chances of that are extremely low. Too long have we been too paranoid to let these people come to our country. I will make sure they get in the country after a quick background check and inquiry form. And not only that, I'll make sure they even are able to get into a good neighborhood and have a house! And who'll pay for that? The filthy rich! Including me. You might be saying, "Wow, so generous he is to us low and middle class. What else will he do for us?" I'll fund your kids' education, that's what. Me and the other filthy rich. What else? How about people in poverty. Are you homeless? Not anymore! Honestly, people. I will continue fighting for these your basic rights in Rekishstein, so long as I am elected! And if the Verbekham and the Ministry don't want to cooperate, I will use my power as Prime Minister and use an Order of Authority! Remember folks - Moog Suomfasse, Prime Minister of Rekishstein 5 ARF.

Bo DaKana-Leuzherre (Freiheit Party): "I pledge my allegiance to the great nation of Rekishstein, our great nation, and what our nation stands for, for liberty and freedom." Think about those words, people. Those words, those words, part of our pledge of allegiance. Liberty and freedom. Precisely what has been on the decline the most since Golen II became leader. We need a better leader, such as I, Bo DaKana-Leuzherre! I promise to you liberty! I will lower the taxes, and raise your rights! I know one thing the government has been talking about for a long time is gun control. Why not let you have guns? Of course, we need to be careful. But I will let anyone, I repeat anyone have guns, so long as you pass a background check. Even immigrants, so long as you have a good background and have a green card. I will even allow Canadians to have guns! Handguns, even! Speaking of Canada, I want to make good relations to Canada. I want no more problems regarding Canada and Rekishstein. I want to restore the peace treaty, restore trade, restore the embassies, and restore Canadian travel into Rekishstein. I also want to establish a treaty with Minackveh - something like a peace treaty. A peace treaty lasting for 9,000 years. Literally. Why? Maybe you don't know, but Minackveh decided to have a few shots at the guards at the border. Now that just isn't friendly, so a peace treaty will hopefully eliminate that unfriendliness. One last thing - the military. If we want to keep our freedom, we need a good military. Now I don't want any war, only for defense. I will make sure that we have everyone become a member of the military to become a citizen. No longer will community service be an option. Here's my explanation - many are afraid of being in the military and choose community service as their alternative, and we don't have enough military. But if all are in the military, we can intimidate and ward off any attackers, so there won't be any war. See? That's why we should have this mandatory military service. I will also ensure, that we get our first unmanned aerial weapon. We already have plans for a missile, but we don't have enough money or resources to build or launch it. I promise to you that I will get our first missile while I am in office. And if I cannot, I will donate å°º500,000 to help with the development of the first missile of Rekishstein. To any who think this is a bad choice, it is simply to ward off attackers. I promise to you I will only use it for national security, or in the highly unlikely situation of Roz Wei going to war as an alliance. Anyway, I promise that we will stay completely sovereign and free under my rule, and that you will have much more freedom, to a reasonable extent, than if you vote for anyone else, I swear.

Anra Key (Anarchy Party of Rekishstein): MUAHAHAHA POWER TO DA PEOPLE YA YA YA ME GIVE YOU POWER ME GIVE NO GOVERNMENT I DISESTABLISH EVERY GOVERNMENT EVERYONE DO WHAT DEY WANT YA YA MUAHAHAHA YOU HAVE COMPLETE FREEDOM YA YA MUAHAHAHA!

=More candidates coming soon!=-

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

So how does voting work? Do the people vote directly for PM or will it work like a parliamentary system?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Screw them. Where's the guy that wants to destroy the country? I want to vote him.

Well said Finest. Where's the guy who wants it to become a state ruled by Canada, Stainsperg and it's allies? Rekishstein people have already murdered two people, leaders in the world, and will not stop. Their people are now Level 4 Security Threats, the second highest level, and are under police monitoring at all times in Canada.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I just wanted their prime minister to be a crazy guy who raids someone with a nuke, but being ruled by us would be good too.

Well of course. No one could do it better either :-)

OZFC3Z0.jpg

International votes only count for approximately 1/500 of the total election.

Also, I will be putting up a poll for the votes. I did this last time and people were reasonable and only one person voted for DeNoloki Peas (who disappeared, btw)

This is very small

Notice:

The Verbekham and the Ministry have both approved of a law very recently proposed against the International voting process. International voting is no longer available. So somebody should lock this thread.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Notice:

The Verbekham and the Ministry have both approved of a law very recently proposed against the International voting process. International voting is no longer available. So somebody should lock this thread.

Probably cause thanks to all the assassinations and the whining about that espy incident Rekishstein's international presence is going sour...I vote for somebody who is secularist so that Rekishstein dosen't embarrass them anymore...  the CBC apologizes for these words said by a random spectator at the news conference at the Rideau Canal discussing international eventsfor the week.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Notice:

Hurray! Rekishstein is on the way to demokpaki!

• Upvote 1