Odd Squad Disbands.

Katerina

Alright this thread is getting just as derailed as the last one. Let me sum it up for everyone. We have a slight reform going, but there will likely be an avoidance to posting, I think the idea is to stay out of everyone's hair. I understand we're all being irritating with our drama. The sooner we can stop commenting on this and the sooner a mod can lock this thread the better. I'm gonna avoid posting in the main board, as a couple people have asked me to do a post gag anyway and with as much of a stir I can cause in a matter of seconds, I think it's going to be in the best interest of everyone. That being said, let's just drop it. Nothing more to say, I appreciate people reaching out to me, but it's off topic and it'd be better if you took it to an in game message though it is appreciate nonetheless. I apologize to Spite for fighting with them yesterday and would like to reach out to them as well, because you shouldn't be getting hate messages either. Anything further please just address us in game. This has all been a cluster!@#$, I understand it, but let's lay all this !@#$ to rest and get on with the game. Is that a difficult request to follow?

Please stop acting like the voice of Odd Squad. You will no longer be involved in government conversations.  You made me rebuild OS one too many times. I have done it at least 3 times now.Every time we pass the #24 mark you drag us back down. Our members no longer think we are stable since you have pushed them around relentlessly.

funny-dog-meme-either-youre-my-best-frie

Hdh3TqS.gif

Lmao. That picture is hilarious ^

looks like people are having trouble getting rid of all their rubbish, this is why we need a freely run bin serivce: not one run by council authorities!

Dan, may you please dispose of the piece of trash that is Spite? Thank you :)

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Please stop acting like the voice of Odd Squad. You will no longer be involved in government conversations.  You made me rebuild OS one too many times. I have done it at least 3 times now.Every time we pass the #24 mark you drag us back down. Our members no longer think we are stable since you have pushed them around relentlessly.

If it makes you feel better i am wrecking him right now...

If it makes you feel better i am wrecking him right now...

She asked me to declare on you and I followed the instructions of my leader, it just turned out real unfortunate that you produce 29 MAPs and I have only made 14. Oh well though...GG

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well your the 9/11 of people...

I think you have complimented me. You just told me I could melt steel beams. If I can melt steel beams I could become the next president of the United States. Rudolph W Bush Bin Laden. That's a great name. Thanks for the idea, laddy. I may have to use my free name change for that one if the Sheep Man doesn't view it too vulgar.