A Chapter for Odd Squad Closes

Katerina

Can people start respecting mental issues a little more in this thread please? It's too much to expect the moderation to do anything about what has been said so you'll need to self moderate.

• Upvote 3

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

-snip-

We aren't your entertainment.

You posted a thread. On a public forum. About stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

You gathered a reaction.

And yes, you ARE our entertainment.

q8nfyvc.gif

It's kinda !@#$ed up to think "oh gee someone got harassed to commit suicide... Hm, let's nuke them". Even if you think the topic in question is silly.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Can people start respecting mental issues a little more in this thread please? It's too much to expect the moderation to do anything about what has been said so you'll need to self moderate.

Self control? What of it?

You posted a thread. On a public forum. About stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

You gathered a reaction.

And yes, you ARE our entertainment.

It's kinda !@#$ed up to think "oh gee someone got harassed to commit suicide... Hm, let's nuke them". Even if you think the topic in question is silly.

Way back in the day they used to kill people off with mental defect, but with the adaption of civilization we treat it, maybe they're stuck on old idea with modern devices? Anyway... so how about them bears? Here they got their name from a football team in Chicago...