I dont know what to do

shayaun

I just started this game and I really like it. The problem is that I dont want to join random nations that bind me to agreements that I dont know of. Also I dont want to join an alliance that makes me to regester to so foriegn website that I dont really trust at all. Also I want growth and development in my nation while im in a alliance and finally will be willing to protect scrubs like me.

Wait a few days. I'll PM you for more info

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Start looking.

You'll find that most alliances will, one way or another have agreements with others for one reason or another. There are a few who don't however. Maybe Assassin's order sounds best if you can stand to do a little raiding, as they have little interest in the conglomerate treaty web machination that is Orbis Diplomacy.

Edited by Jose Rodriguez III

Most alliances have some content on their forums that is visible without registering. You can get a glimpse of the alliance by browsing this info. I'd recommend using a separate email address for games like this, so if a site is compromised, your primary email won't be leaked.

Here is a link to the Seven Kingdoms charter (viewable without registering.) If it sounds like a group that interests you, shoot me a message and I can get you more info.

Alliance forums aren't really "untrustworthy foreign websites." They are generally just website with a forum on them where alliance members communicate and where various economic and military programs are found. You are really missing out if you choose not to participate because you are afraid of alliance forums. We aren't spammers, we aren't scammers, we don't want your personal info. It's just part of the game.

Seems that a lot of people who newly register to this game are scared of alliance forums for some reason. I don't really get it, but maybe it has to do with advertising the game to people who aren't familiar with how it works?

Edited by Kadin
  • Upvote 1