woman vs men

Chickenbake

Well,how about stop being douches and contribute to end the World Hunger.

Stop bringing up gender, There are a lot of problems out there made by humanity as a whole, stop blaming and start saving. (LOL, I always wanted to say that)

Well,how about stop being douches and contribute to end the World Hunger.

Stop bringing up gender, There are a lot of problems out there made by humanity as a whole, stop blaming and start saving. (LOL, I always wanted to say that)

hunger is problem in third world countries. feminism is main issue here

hunger is problem in third world countries. feminism is main issue here

There are starving children in the USA as well.  <_<

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I wish there was a nice way to put when someone is bat shit crazy. Lets start by saying you are a troll, but unfortunately you may not be because there are people in this world who actually believe and agree with your statement. First off thing here that really bothers me is the rape, so because men get statistically raped less that makes it not a big deal. How about when groups and organizations to help men who have been raped get through it loos funding and well cease to exist, this is not something new and has happened. Rape is rape whether the victim be female or a male. Rape can be just as traumatizing for men as it is for females, but lets face it would you go and get help if you were raped and people looked at it as a joke or not a big deal just because you're a man. We should also not forget women are more likely to cheat on their partner. The rate of women in prison in the United States continues to go up overall. There are also more percentage of blacks than whites in prison does that automatically make it right to say every colored person is violent or unstable? I'm not saying women are horrible or evil and men are perfect, because well no gender or race or culture is perfect even if you try to argue that they are. What I am saying though is lets try and be fair and equal to each other as much as we can when it comes to gender and race.

• Upvote 1

image_1.png