Superiority Icons Change

Robert Cahill

This was definitely brought up some time before, but I'd like to re-iterate it as it's a not too difficult of a change and will only make things easier to understand when we're throwing bombs at each other.

Right now, whether your opponent has * superiority over you or you have * superiority over them, the same icon displays. I know you can hover your mouse over it, and it will tell you which is the case, but on touch-only devices this is not possible. So on my phone, I'm stuck looking at the thing and wondering what's up.

As a simple fix, there should be a different set of icons for "your opponent has *something* over you." This can be as easy as mirroring the current icons or adding a "!" or something. Just please do something about this. Make this game-to-player communication better.

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

• Administrators

I really liked your idea of adding a ! in front of the icons. Super simple change, and so it's been done. Thanks for the idea :)

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I once tried playing PnW on my phone... never doing that again.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.