Remove War Range or Whatever Range

Vincent

Its also why i setted up the alarms at 4.30 in the morning just too coordinate such attacks and why i said "nope" to those kind of games.

Ya, i was a part of these attacks, both the target and conducting the attack but after a while it became a hasle and i just stopped playing it in the end.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I shall direct you, Vincent, to another game, called Tiberium Alliances. Play for 2 weeks, you will then understand how stupid it is for a game to not have a break or deus ex machina to protect the smaller entities. I played that game for a week, I got bullied (read: constantly destroyed) by people who had played for a year, simply because I just started playing. Their justification? "You small, we big. You have strategic resource, you die. If you don't run, you die repeatedly."

Even in the real world people would bully others, why do you think people won't bully others in games? The moment you fight in a war, you will know the feeling of, "Oh darn! I hope I'm too small for him to hit"

Imagine this senario. I have 1000 NS, I have 500 aircrafts. My alliance mates are having trouble beating up 500 NS nations. I swoop in, destroy everything the opponent(s) have, then my alliancemates get their win. I don't lose anything. My opponents lose everything.

Don't except people to play fair or be all nice. You can put a modicum of trust in people, but people are in general not trustworthy except where it's beneficial to them. Or you could've actually been joking about this suggestion and I'm making myself look stupid answering seriously.

• Upvote 1

Yep. There are people who would gladly faceroll the entire community to the ground for the sake of it. You don't even have to be a sadist. People tend to become a little too cruel in games without limitations like Rust of Dayz.

The whole point of Rust is to raid other people. You create a team, build a base, and then raid endlessly in any way you could. At one update the walls rebuilt themselves, but if you got two people using hatchets you could destroy the way by smashing it before it auto-rebuilt and then steal all their stuff. Fun, Fun game.

Not if you attack a smaller player with guild mates who know how to conduct a proper snipe or whatever that tactic is called where they watch where the target sends their fleet and sends their fleet to that same location a few minutes behind the smaller guys fleet and then immediately attack them the second their fleet arrives.... Ive seen it and it is glorious.

Yeah there's different tactics, like if your spaceboats move faster/catch them in a recall trap, but that's why you do proper scouting beforehand. Anyways the point is, the mechanics make it so that the smaller players do have a fair chance-- just like the nation ranges here.

Its also why i setted up the alarms at 4.30 in the morning just too coordinate such attacks and why i said "nope" to those kind of games.

Or it's a work night and you're staying up all night defending against a blob crash and trying to sneak in an hour or two of Z's during rare lulls in the battle. !@#$ yo life, you got spaceboats to blow up!  :P

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

This is the best idea I've ever seen on this forum and I think that this should be implemented ASAP. The war range serves no purpose whatsoever and, if it's removed, I most certainly won't abuse it to attack random !@#$ who annoy me.

Like kastor

Pretty much just kastor

I swear to god, if this is removed I will !@#$ keep that !@#$ in perma-war until he !@#$ off forever

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win