I love the game!

Edward

Hi all! I'm a P & W lover and I was around during the beta and speed days! Because of college, I left the game, but found myself wanting to come back. Therefore, I have decided to come back and play P & W. I'm a political science and journalism student, and I can say that this game is is the only thing closet to a actual political arena. I like the decisions making, alliance, GDP, projects, trades, wars, and many features. It is my hope that this game will continue to improve and induce more players into playing the game.

• Upvote 2

Welcome back to Politics and War! I am also planning on becoming a political science major, so I'll send you my homework :P. This year I'll be a senior in high school. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as you do the game!

Edited by Hugo
  • Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Welcome back to Politics and War! I am also planning on becoming a political science major, so I'll send you my homework :P. This year I'll be a senior in high school. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as you do the game!

Haha, I will gladly assist you with your homework. For my political science classes alone, I had a A+ in Intro to American Politics and B+ in Comparative Politics. I'm going into my second year of college this August. I will pursue law school after undergraduate school. What are you hoping to be? I will try to enjoy the forum as much as you!

• Upvote 1

Haha, I will gladly assist you with your homework. For my political science classes alone, I had a A+ in Intro to American Politics and B+ in Comparative Politics. I'm going into my second year of college this August. I will pursue law school after undergraduate school. What are you hoping to be? I will try to enjoy the forum as much as you!

A political activist suits my liking. I've helped a few PACs and Special Interest groups and that seems fun.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

A political activist suits my liking. I've helped a few PACs and Special Interest groups and that seems fun.

Neat! You're already on your to be a great political activist. I volunteered for two democratic candidates for my city, but they both lost. Notwithstanding, it was a great experience for me, as I sweated going around, knocking on doors, meetings, picture-taking, being cursed and told to go away by oppositions, and more.

• Upvote 1