Is History Faked?

Guest hawkeye

Videos like this are what make me want to support the aliens in wiping out the human race.

• Upvote 1

==================================================================================

Spartav.jpg

==================================================================================

Funny.

Even Buddhism and most Heathens, Pagans and Wiccans beieve in Evolution. But the moment Christendom hears the word "Evolution" it is immediately gloves off and Bible history time to the Book of Genesis.

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos
  • Upvote 1

As stated I am catholic and still believe in evolution. And support gay rights. (I live in the furthest left place in the country.) Please do not stereotype any religion, race, gender, or other group. There are always exceptions.

Funny.

Even Buddhism and most Heathens, Pagans and Wiccans beieve in Evolution. But the moment Christendom hears the word "Evolution" it is immediately gloves off and Bible history time to the Book of Genesis.

Wait...

Genisis...

GenISIS!

ISIS!

Allahu akbar.

#christiansaretherealterroristscomfirmed2015

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

As stated I am catholic and still believe in evolution. And support gay rights. (I live in the furthest left place in the country.) Please do not stereotype any religion, race, gender, or other group. There are always exceptions.

Are you saying I stereotyped Christianity? Forgive me. I was sterotyping Fundamentalist Evangelical Christianity. I guess Catholics are an exception.

Question then: Is there a particular sect of Catholicism that supports gay rights? Because the evolution deal is acceptable in Catholicism as long as one accepts a creator. Yet there is no papal decree for suporting gay rights.

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos

There's only evidence for micro evolution, nothing for macro evolution.

So you're saying that you believe in micro evolution, in which small changes can occur in small amounts of time; but you don't believe in macro evolution, in which large changes happen in large amounts of time? Don't you think the small changes you just admitted to would ultimately culminate into something vastly different than the original form?

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Wait...

Genisis...

GenISIS!

ISIS!

Allahu akbar.

#christiansaretherealterroristscomfirmed2015

ALLAHU AKBAR

FISIFJ FEHFSSDN IYU MWHJ JAW JWIAJDDADJAIWA

Guest hawkeye

I hope he's a troll.

Are all the people who liked the video I posted "Trolls" as well?

Spirit science has got a lot of views from people who know it to be true, are there really that many "Trolls" around?

Guest hawkeye

I... I don't even. This thread... 

Why do atheists target Christians so much about creationism, but not Jews or Muslims? 

muslims would most likely cut their heads off if they did

• Upvote 1

I... I don't even. This thread... 

Why do atheists target Christians so much about creationism, but not Jews or Muslims? 

Probably because in the countries where being irreligious is most common, the largest religion is Christianity, and is thus seen as the primary adversary.

In the United States, the money doesn't say "in Allah we trust", it says "in God", and most Western nations (where irreligion thrives) have history and institutions deeply tied to Christianity. It's really just circumstantial.

Don't worry though, all religions are pretty much equally crappy to atheists.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Guest hawkeye

Probably because in the countries where being irreligious is most common, the largest religion is Christianity, and is thus seen as the primary adversary.

In the United States, the money doesn't say "in Allah we trust", it says "in God", and most Western nations (where irreligion thrives) have history and institutions deeply tied to Christianity. It's really just circumstantial.

Don't worry though, all religions are pretty much equally crappy to atheists.

why do atheists hate go so much if they apparently don't think he exists?

why do atheists hate go so much if they apparently don't think he exists?

It's hard to hate something that you don't believe exists.

I have a question. Do you know everything? Is it possible to know something without having experienced it?