Cobra Cohort: a declaration of existence

I for one would like it if you refereed to us as a macro alliance. Or m'lord. Doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Best of luck in the future!

I don't like Charming Friends too much but I will swallow my dislike and congratulate them just the same.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

We object to being referred to as micro, considering we are larger in size than significant number of the top 25 alliances.

Oh micros will be mircros

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Oh micros will be mircros

You say potatoe, I say pötatoe, you say micros, I say bless your tiny little heart.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

It's not up to the user to decide if a term is offensive, the ones it refers to get to decide.

I think the term micro is a an apt term and less offensive than calling you the "weaker" alliances. Perhaps "small" is a better euphemism? A bloc of small alliances?

• Upvote 1

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

micro is a micro, once you guys get your alliances average score up to a certian point then you will be a macro alliance.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light