An Announcement from Seven Kingdoms and Guardian

Tenages

Good luck to Guardian in the future. 

You know you're our love interest Ragnar <3

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

• 4 weeks later...

That's just your opinion, Avruch; haven't you figured out that half the game is posting? Beyond that, consider that in some games people deliberately cultivate crap nations or crap accounts ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) had a bunch of FA and gov leadership with totally crappy nations, Eve Online had spreadsheet empires where people had crude-looking accounts but powerful alliances); because the point of that is that their political footprint or government office matters way more than !@#$ pixels they have in worthless abundance.

My problem with Mensa is simple, and my problem with most other players is also simple, you guys overemphasize hard factors over soft factors. Everyone will be rolled eventually, or rather, you have three eventual outcomes, rolling, disbanding, or merging; one of the three will eventually happen to you. The point is not the pixels, basically, because you're not going to be able to keep them if you seriously play, the point is to have good underlying factors that lie behind the pixels; pixels can be won or gain in short time, but it is very hard to get a good alliance to stop being a good alliance by rolling them.

That's why your decision to ditch early on Guard and SK was terrible. You were the alliance that was the best performing in your coalition; if you had stayed and held out for collective surrender instead of paying reps, your coalition would have gotten more lenient terms, and you would have gotten more credence in future affairs. Instead, the next time Mensa ends up being on the losing side of a war, the opposing coalition will go to Mensa and see what kind of terms they can get to get Mensa to ditch early. And if the SK business breaks apart, or if you end up being in a new diplomatic coalition, people will know that you can be talked to, or that you will choose solo terms instead of sticking with and working with the coalition.

===

Other thing is, people listen to me, people listen to me. People don't listen to me, I'm trolling them. I get as much fun as I want out of this game (and TBH in certain older games the main activity for much of the playerbase becomes to kibitz), and if I don't, I just play with my new kitten and soon to be kittens.

===

Also, there's an easy way to claim that Mensa isn't shit as claimed over the departure issue. Tell me that Mensa consulted with Guardian and SK, and Mensa was granted permission to leave early instead of leave Guardian and SK hanging. I think that Mensa would have gained more by sitting around and helping Guardian and SK get the best possible terms, but at least there, it's less dishonorable.

Edited by Inst

-Snip-.

So the legends are true, you DO only come out when the moon is full.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.