An Announcement from Seven Kingdoms and Guardian

Tenages

BdRRliC.jpg

skflagnew500.jpg

guardiantreatycancellation.jpg

tl;dr: Guardian and Seven Kingdoms have mutually decided to end our treaty and return to a paperless friendship.

I'm sure the armchair analysts are going to start reading meaning into who posted the announcement, but it really is as simple as Cuba and I flipped a coin and it came up with my name.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

NADP relationship won't be shaken by paper and paperless issue.

Wanna learn the political aspect like CU/Cobalt?

lol...In all honesty I've tried to trust Cobalt on multiple occassions and I get nowhere with it. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Getting ahold of Tenages is harder than Shellhound being leader for more than a month.

Necessary moves and all that.

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.

Who knew that the simple weapons of pen & paper would be able to bring two great alliances to their knees :P

Edited by Milkman

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Called it. Of course, this is all PR business, and it's curious to wonder what was going on in the backrooms and what happened in the backchannels.

I would tell you, but Tenages threatened my liquor cabinet if I did.

In response to this announcement, whether it be a paper treaty or a paperless one,

m3jjz.jpg

• Upvote 1

==================================================================================

Spartav.jpg

==================================================================================

I would tell you, but Tenages threatened my liquor cabinet if I did.

In response to this announcement, whether it be a paper treaty or a paperless one,

m3jjz.jpg

We thought it had been established that all liquor cabinets within the confines of Westeros are the property of the Crown? Your words speak of a deep treason that cannot be abided Faroah. We order the liquor be turned over to us, or it's the Black Cells for you. 

wF9Bjre.gif

We thought it had been established that all liquor cabinets within the confines of Westeros are the property of the Crown? Your words speak of a deep treason that cannot be abided Faroah. We order the liquor be turned over to us, or it's the Black Cells for you. 

mzhm4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Spartav.jpg

Called it. Of course, this is all PR business, and it's curious to wonder what was going on in the backrooms and what happened in the backchannels.

You and literally every other conscious person aware of the last war, yes. Good job, Nostradamus. 

• Upvote 6

Why? I thought you guys were ranting about how it was honorable and reasonable to negotiate separate peaces during a losing war with what otherwise would have been a tight-knit coalition. Link me to 3 different posts on these forums indicating during the war that the SK-Guardian-Mensa coalition would have split either as a result of how the war was handled or as a result of the war itself.

===

The question right now is this; why did the split actually occur? Are Guardian and SK fragmenting in hopes that an untreatied position will provide them better positioning for reintegration into the Orbis world system, as the death of the bloc reduces their power potential and targetability? Or did they really have an acrimonious fight on their diplo boards over issues like Tenages getting leaked in a most grotesque fashion, Shellhound getting reset over an incredibly inept multi-scheme, Guardian seeking an independent peace and leaving SK out to dry, and SK demanding that Guardian commit alliance suicide as per terms of its treaty?

The apparent answer is the first. The second answer can be suspected, but not proven without access to their real diplo boards, and if infiltration by certain alliances is real (see the Tenages leak), the people who are interested do know.

===

Lastly, Avruch, you guys are wondering why I'm "shitposting" (I deny the claim) with no real account here. I said it was inadvertent, then to annoy my detractors, but now I realize I am merely enjoying my freedom. When I was in an alliance and I was seriously playing games like these, I had to bullshit, to lie, to cover up, to dissemble. I couldn't speak my mind or act as my heart dictated. Now that I am alone, vulnerable to mods only, and ZIed, I am free. I am enjoying what could be said to be a grotesque freedom, the freedom of having neither a nation that can be wrecked nor friends who can be endangered.

I say what I think is true, and if I'm wrong, so I'm wrong. I have the unique position of being able to call people out for bullshit as much as I want without ever getting rolled. It's priceless.

Edited by Inst

Why? I thought you guys were ranting about how it was honorable and reasonable to negotiate separate peaces during a losing war with what otherwise would have been a tight-knit coalition. Link me to 3 different posts on these forums indicating during the war that the SK-Guardian-Mensa coalition would have split either as a result of how the war was handled or as a result of the war itself.

===

The question right now is this; why did the split actually occur? Are Guardian and SK fragmenting in hopes that an untreatied position will provide them better positioning for reintegration into the Orbis world system, as the death of the bloc reduces their power potential and targetability? Or did they really have an acrimonious fight on their diplo boards over issues like Tenages getting leaked in a most grotesque fashion, Shellhound getting reset over an incredibly inept multi-scheme, Guardian seeking an independent peace and leaving SK out to dry, and SK demanding that Guardian commit alliance suicide as per terms of its treaty?

The apparent answer is the first. The second answer can be suspected, but not proven without access to their real diplo boards, and if infiltration by certain alliances is real (see the Tenages leak), the people who are interested do know.

===

Lastly, Avruch, you guys are wondering why I'm "!@#$posting" (I deny the claim) with no real account here. I said it was inadvertent, then to annoy my detractors, but now I realize I am merely enjoying my freedom. When I was in an alliance and I was seriously playing games like these, I had to !@#$, to lie, to cover up, to dissemble. I couldn't speak my mind or act as my heart dictated. Now that I am alone, vulnerable to mods only, and ZIed, I am free. I am enjoying what could be said to be a grotesque freedom, the freedom of having neither a nation that can be wrecked nor friends who can be endangered.

I say what I think is true, and if I'm wrong, so I'm wrong. I have the unique position of being able to call people out for !@#$ as much as I want without ever getting rolled. It's priceless.

I don't like to do the whole speculation thing, but I'd say not much has changed. You can still expect them all to fight if one of them gets attacked and they have a chance at victory by working together. This is just a return to their old gimmick, "paperless" status. They're pretty scared of treaties. It was annoying in the past, but now it's just funny.

As for not being free to speak your mind while actually playing the game, why not? I've been doing it for years.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

SK !@#$ed up with the leak. Guardian was planning to cancel on SK post-war before the war even started. This whole "we are going back to being paperless allies" is just a long winded way to say the treaty is cancelled.