Game-Breaking Bugs that are caused by Internet

Blake Gillman

We cannot really afford a very good Internet Provider where I live, so it makes surfing the web a bit harder, but it also can make playing Politics & War, impossible.

Sometimes my Internet is good, sometimes its crap, here are some of the Symptoms I notice that follow it being Bad:

1) "Remember"

When logging in, even if you have the Remember me checked, you still have to enter your password

2) War

When in a war, there is that action box, choosing any of its options will not do anything, I have gone to Right Click > Inspect Element > Finding the action and copy / paste the link in order to do things, this can be annoying fast lol.

3) Viewing Cities

When pressing the "More/Less" button on Nation Pages, nothing happens. I cannot display any more than the default 5 Displayed, not even my own. To view the rest of my own I have to go to the actual Cities page.

4) Editing Nation / Alliance

Whenever my Internet Connection is low I cannot edit my Nation or my Alliance. I always get this very odd error 'Invalid Color' even if I didn't touch the color, I have tried a few things but nothing seems to fix it. Regardless of what I edit, I get that same error.

5) View More City Info

On the Cities page, with low Internet Connection I cannot use the "View More Cities / Information Stats" or whatever that button is that allows you to view advanced things like Commerce, Pollution, Population, etc.

There were a few other things, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Sincerely,

Blake Gillman

Edited by kriller509

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

Are you asking for Sheepy to improve the Internet? Just clarifying, don't warn me mods!

I am asking him to make so these things can still be done regardless of Connection.

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

1) "Remember Me" uses cookies and they expire after a couple of hours. If you have cookies enabled, you should not have to login, regardless of your connection, until the cookie expires. If you have cookies disabled, you will likely have to login every single time.

2) 3) 5) Are you sure that you have Javascript enabled/not blocking scripts? Check those first.

4) Disable any code/scripts that you are running, that modify the page. If it still happens, take a screenshot of the error and post the exact steps required, for someone to potentially duplicate the error.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• Administrators

1) "Remember Me" uses cookies and they expire after a couple of hours. If you have cookies enabled, you should not have to login, regardless of your connection, until the cookie expires. If you have cookies disabled, you will likely have to login every single time.

2) 3) 5) Are you sure that you have Javascript enabled/not blocking scripts? Check those first.

4) Disable any code/scripts that you are running, that modify the page. If it still happens, take a screenshot of the error and post the exact steps required, for someone to potentially duplicate the error.

"Remember Me" isn't supposed to save your password. It only saves your e-mail address.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

"Remember Me" isn't supposed to save your password. It only saves your e-mail address.

My bad :) I use a password manager, so login details are always filled in. I assumed that "Remember Me" was what told it to remember you were logged in, when you close the browser (or similar).

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG