ATLAS at war with the North American Confederacy!

Kaiser Baldarius

ATLAS AT WAR!

ATLAS has recently been hired by the country of Turkey to attack the North American Confederacy! Thousands of ATLAS forces have already moved out, and are currently engaged in multiple battlefields across North America. 3 Nations in particular are currently under attack, while allies of Turkey go to attack the stronger forces in the alliance. 

CoD-AW_Induction_Survey_1402342786.jpg

Despite the war against there nation, ATLAS hopes that future buisness with the North Confederacy is not compromised, and that there are no grudges that will be held against ATLAS and her allies. 

For updates on the brutal war, follow the blog, and you will get constant updates on the status of the war.

Remember, we are ATLAS, the Way Forward.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

No.

NAC is a Viridian protectorate. 

I apologize. I was hired to do something, and Im doing it. If you have an issue, take it up with the country of Turkey.

I am not responsable for attacks. I am just doing what I was payed to do.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I apologize. I was hired to do something, and Im doing it. If you have an issue, take it up with the country of Turkey.

I am not responsable for attacks. I am just doing what I was payed to do.

I'm sorry man, that's not how it works. If you attack them we will attack you, standard protectorate procedure.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

I'm sorry man, that's not how it works. If you attack them we will attack you, standard protectorate procedure.

*shrug* Fine. However, I never said I wasnt open to negotiations. 

But if you want to play like that, than go for it. I honestly like Viridian, and supported them. 

Well, come after me then. Unless you want to negotiate some terms.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

ATLAS AT WAR!

ATLAS has recently been hired by the country of Turkey to attack the North American Confederacy! Thousands of ATLAS forces have already moved out, and are currently engaged in multiple battlefields across North America. 3 Nations in particular are currently under attack, while allies of Turkey go to attack the stronger forces in the alliance. 

CoD-AW_Induction_Survey_1402342786.jpg

Despite the war against there nation, ATLAS hopes that future buisness with the North Confederacy is not compromised, and that there are no grudges that will be held against ATLAS and her allies. 

For updates on the brutal war, follow the blog, and you will get constant updates on the status of the war.

Remember, we are ATLAS, the Way Forward.

Can you, not?

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Due to some..... PESTERING, the ATLAS Corporation regretfully pulls out of the war. Because our leader was held at literal gunpoint, ATLAS was forced to surrender $850,000 to the NAC. 

ATLAS will not be taking any more customers at this time.

Edited by Jonathon Irons

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Can someone explain what's going on to me?

"What is immoral for a individual to do is immoral for a government to do."- Rand Paul

"What fun is there in making sense?"- Discord

Defeat the Washington Machine, and Unleash the American Dream!

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken"- Bobby Sands

​

You attack a protectorate of Viridia you're gonna have a bad time. I strongly advise against it, lest you wanna witness what a bankrupt pmc looks like. 

Edit: My bad you've already figured it out lol. Drop by our irc channel sometime though man, I'm sure Presidential could explain to you the intricacies of diplomacy. 

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

You attack a protectorate of Virdia you're gonna have a bad time. I strongly advise against it, lest you wanna witness what a bankrupt pmc looks like. 

Edit: My bad you've already figured it out lol. Drop by our irc channel sometime though man, I'm sure Presidential could explain to you the intricacies of diplomacy. 

I want no buisness with the Viridian Entente.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

You attack a protectorate of Virdia you're gonna have a bad time. I strongly advise against it, lest you wanna witness what a bankrupt pmc looks like. 

I thought you were SRD for a sec lol. Saw that you had no avatar and the VE alliance pip