• The Allied Forces
    • Mensa HQ
    • Viridian Entente
    • Vanguard
    • Guardian
    • Seven Kingdoms
    • Green Production Agency

this guy

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You are a force of nature. A force of nature doesn't take heed of nor favour sides.

Damn right that's what you meant!

but seriously. who is on what side

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Not sure about winner, from what I've read quite a few different alliances could claim a victory of some sort.

Maybe a better question to ask is about who loses the most. In terms of reputation it looks like the SK lot have lost the most thus far.

i've taken roughly 400infra damage so give or take a week to recover. hardly a situation that would require one to start considering accepting what i can only assume will be outrageous surrender terms.

saying that, the wars still young. i look forward to see if i'll hold out against this or get steam rolled. regardless of the outcome, im having fun.

Famous last words.