TS Graphics - For Hire

Aksel

K353NO3.png

Welcome to TS Graphics

Throughout my time in simulation games (since 2007) I have developed some pretty great skill in creating graphics for all sorts of alliances and individuals. Tie that in with some actual college graphics classes, years of art/design, and self-learning Photoshop....and you have a pretty reliable Politics & War graphic designer.

I mostly specialize in stationary images (sigs, avatars, flags, headers, banners....etc), but I also dabble in GIF creation, Video Editing and others. I have done numerous forum images, including ESA's own forums and I have already done work for a few people here in PW.

So, what can I do for you?

To request some work from me, all I ask is you reply to this post with what you are looking for. I prefer you to be detailed in your response and provide any images you would like for me to use. Also, add in anything you think would make the job easier and quicker - the easier it is for me, the faster you will get the finished product.

(Please Provide (if needed): Images, Links to Images, Description, Font type, Color Usage)

Payment Information

*Payment will vary per project*

I do set the bar at 1 Credit Per Project - OBO

If a project is needed in a hurry, we are talking 48 hours or less, I will need more compensation.

I put a lot of focus and detail into my projects - your money/payment will be well spent on your behalf and you will not be disappointed.

Payment to be submitted after project completion.

The Process

Simply, Request a Graphic you may need in a reply to this post.

I will contact you with further questions on these forums or in-game (please check your messages)

Once we are set with details, we will confirm a price and deadline.

You will be provided with the image (w/ a watermark) to check over for approval.

Once you approve AND payment is sent, I will provide your image in any size - format - that you may need and remove the watermark for proper use.

*Should this thread be overwhelmed with awesome people putting me to work, I do reserve the right to set priority over other requests.*

Edited by The Speaker

K353NO3.png

Below you will find a list of the best work TS Graphics has already accomplished. 

p6vxP09.png     QSU6def.png  fvtWZzu.png bQAEXBY.png NND7XJo.png     lEVlcJg.png   |YOUR WORK HERE|   |YOUR WORK HERE|  |YOUR WORK HERE|

Edited by The Speaker

I'd like a signature that stands out and is unusual. Im not very creative so I have no idea what I'd like to see

Received request - also check your inbox here. 

Do you do pips?

I do...do pips. Made all the pips for ESA's forums - and this plain one here for ESA (new one coming soon) - I'll shoot you a message. 

Portfolio Updated.

Currently have 1 Job Pending Completion.

If you're interested in something, but not sure if I can handle it - simply ask. :)

• 2 weeks later...

TS Graphics is here to make your alliance, your nation, your self...look awesome.

When I am contacted to make certain pieces of art for people, I get on their level. I try to make the time with me, time well spent and I try to get exactly what you're picturing in your head, down on my canvas. I have been doing graphic work since I started playing these online games in 2007, that's 8 years of challenges met, and skills learned. I started out on GIMP and slowly made my way through the PS suites and I currently produce everything here for you guys, RL people, and my business, in Photoshop CS6. Throughout high school (graduated in 08) I took many classes on photoshop and taught myself a lot of what I know today. Shortly after, in college, I took a few graphic art classes as electives in my Criminal Justice degree, and excelled through those courses while learning a lot more skills I can use.....for absolutely nothing other than making work for you guys and the select individuals in RL who like what I do.

When I sit down in my studio (couch with a beer and Netflix), I put your best interest to work. I work with only your project on my mind and I get it done fast while maintaining the same quality I put into work for myself. I do multiple tests on multiple backgrounds in order to ensure your image looks great wherever you put it and I keep in touch with my clients in order to show them my progress and get any input from them, should they have it.

I keep the price of each project low because creating art is an extreme stress reliever for myself, in RL, so that is almost payment enough. I decided to add a cost to my work in order to boost myself here in PW as well, but you will never see those costs creep any higher than they are now. I appreciate you relieving my stress and I love seeing the work I create, almost, wherever I go here. Once you receive your purchase, we go on our separate ways and I can almost feel that you'll be back for more. Creepy right?

Why not give it a shot?

TS Graphics will be adding an addition on to the studio to accommodate Alliance/Character remodels. You can now hire TS Graphics to reformat your alliance or character in totality. We will create your alliance more aesthetically pleasing and develop an emotion or likeability of your character. (price TBD by both parties)

-Flags

-Pips

-Forum Images

-Signatures

-Logos

-...more

Click to see portfolio post.

Edited by The Speaker

I can give you 1k ayyy lmao pw euros

Sure, send it in my box - 1k is a killer deal. 

Also, portfolio updated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to inquire how much a flag may cost? Is it still for 1 credit? Or can I pay I cash?

• Upvote 1

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

I'd like to inquire how much a flag may cost? Is it still for 1 credit? Or can I pay I cash?

1 Credit or $750k

Please make me a seal that would stand out and would be like no other

Description:

Colored Gold (background) and Black (inscriptions)

At the center, please put a sun in the middle. I want the sun to look like a white diamond encrusted on the golden plate.

Inscriptions: (On top) The God given Lands of the Empire Of Liber) (on bottom) Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite.

I have full trust in your graphic skills. I hope the price is worth it.

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

750k? Completely overpriced.

And so is 1 credit.

Thanks for your comment - now !@#$ off.

I could charge a lot more - do you know how much people charge in RL for graphics? $750k is chump change.

Edited by The Speaker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...