$2,000,000 GIVEAWAY!

vxLDFu6.png

There is free money in this thread. Unfortunately, its not going to be as easy as you probably thought to get it!

This week on "K.", hosted by Shellhound and Rampage, we'll be hosting a few friendly competitions and giving away $2,000,000 while we're at it!

Our first "competition" will be, Sing-A-Song for $1,000,000. Our contestant sign up has begun! We will go down the list the night of the show and give each of them a chance to sing the song picked by our hosts. If they are not on IRC or refuse to do it, we will move on to the next one. You must sing the FULL song. Start to finish. Any quitting half way through will be automatic disqualification. First one to complete the full song gets $1,000,000 and the game ends.

As of now the contestants are:

Saeton (Terminus Est)

Tenages (Seven Kingdoms)

Zafrizackery

Our second competition will be "Find the Fugitive". I have selected a nation at random, and will be giving clues throughout the week (and all the way up to the end of the show if no one has found the nation yet). All the clues will be kept updated in this OP. The first person to post the Fugitives Ruler Name and Nation Link in this thread when the signal is given during the show, will win $500,000. Should no contestants find the fugitive, he'll escape and the $500,000 will be safe!

Your clues:

1. The nation is in a Top 25 alliance. 
  2. This nation has 0 projects.
  3. This nation is located in North America
  4. This nation is between the nation score range of 300 and 400.
  5. This nation is on the white team.
  6. This nation has Far Right economic policies.

NOTE: We WILL NOT take any guesses until the show goes live Thursday @ 10 pm EST and the signal is given. Anyone who posts before will be DQ'd.

Our third competition will be hosted on the show. It will be a "Pop Quiz". The contestant will compete in a showdown with our guest co-host Tim Armstrong. Both Tim and the contestant will be given 90 seconds to answer as many questions as they can. If they win, they'll win  $500,000. If they lose, well then you lost to Tim. Shame on you.

As of now the contestants are:

Kastor/Kazy/Ambrose

kingjongil

elsuper

Zafrizackery

The contestants lists will work similar to the Sing-A-Song contest. We will give begin a list, those who are not on IRC or refuse to compete later will be skipped and we will move down the list first come first serve.

Please notify me here or on IRC if you'd like to compete in either the Pop Quiz or the Sing-A-Song contests.

edit: oh lawd the typos.

Edited by Rampage

Shoot, my computer broke so I can't skype, otherwise I'd dominate

That being said, the fugitive is going down mate!

I hope you have these challenges every week

Otherwise I'll feel bleak

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Shoot, my computer broke so I can't skype, otherwise I'd dominate

That being said, the fugitive is going down mate!

I hope you have these challenges every week

Otherwise I'll feel bleak

We'll be doing our best to keep something like this going for fun within the community. Maybe we should sell "ads" to earn money for this lol.

/me looks at Ashland.

I'll sign up for the second one.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I'll do the pop quiz with Tim

>like I'm gonna lose

>like I have intellegence

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

We'll be doing our best to keep something like this going for fun within the community. Maybe we should sell "ads" to earn money for this lol.

/me looks at Ashland.

Better.  I'll pay you if I get to pick what song Tenages sings.  And I only pay if he sings it.

/me waves his hand.

Entertain me.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I'll sign up for the second one.

Added, Kazy. 

You'll most likely be singing kpop, fair warning.

No. Absolutely not. 

I'll do the pop quiz with Tim

>like I'm gonna lose

>like I have intellegence

You'll be second on the list, if Kastor isn't around.

Cynic I will pay you the million if I get to pick Tenages' song and he sings it start to finish.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynic I will pay you the million if I get to pick Tenages' song and he sings it start to finish.

Well, technically Saeton is the contestant unless he can't/won't do it. Tenages is the back up.

Well, technically Saeton is the contestant unless he can't/won't do it. Tenages is the back up.

Disregard. Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

My goal is to make whoever sings the song feel bad enough about themselves that they cry on air.

<3 you Saeton, but I'm going to try to devastate you.

/me readies his money

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

My goal is to make whoever sings the song feel bad enough about themselves that they cry on air.

/me readies his money

That would require some measure of shame. And TEsticles have none.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

I was considering laying off on Saeton cuz I woofe him but now that you've questioned my meanspiritedness God has hardened my heart.

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

/me readies his money

Fun fact: I was in choir and had many solos which resulted in district/county/state championships for my school. Then I got cocky and tried to do a solo with laryngitis, strep, and I had just recuperated from bronchitis. I started coughing up blood on stage. It was fun times. Ended up having to get a vocal cord nodule removed. Never took the time to rest my voice so now it cracks every now and then. 

Nope. Absolutely none.

/me is currently sitting in a beanbag chair naked eating Cheetos. 

I was considering laying off on Saeton cuz I woofe him but now that you've questioned my meanspiritedness God has hardened my heart.

Everyone knows that women are some of the cruelest creatures on Earth - second only to the gays. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)