The Imperial State of Portugal

Oskar

I am making this post to inform Planet Orbis of a new tyrant. The Imperial State of Portugal has raided me. When he declared war, he said that I could message him for peace. After I messaged him, he said that I would need to pay him. Naturally, I declined as I am actually a match for him if this does come down to a fight. So, I warned him about my Confederacy of Alliances, which includes my alliance NATO and the BRMC. He needs to be brought to justice, and I hope I can help to do it.

bullet_blue.png03/12 05:58 pm - New Germany declared war on Ekmanu for the reason of "Resisting arrest". bullet_blue.png03/12 05:55 pm - New Germany declared war on The Cosmos for the reason of "Support of a violent dictatorship". bullet_blue.png03/11 04:09 pm - New Germany declared war on Cez-Zaeri for the reason of "We have come to liberate you from your brutal dictator". bullet_blue.png03/11 04:07 pm - New Germany declared war on USSR 2 for the reason of "We will destroy communism worldwide!". bullet_blue.png03/11 04:01 pm - New Germany declared war on United Republicfor the reason of "Sending aid to enemies of the Reich".

bullet_blue.png03/11 03:01 pm - New Germany declared war on Nassau for the reason of "Supporting a Raiding Alliance in its cause".

Ahem

Um, that's not raids. I'm sorry but those were all for the defense of my nation and alliance. Francisco, you have no room to talk, you were in Ronald Reagan's alliance. You were his right-hand. You are also a Fascist so yeah.

I urge you to check your war page. I see a lot of raids

Sorry, I checked and I didn't see any raids.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, you're a profound hypocrite. All you do is speak nonsense, and complain. You're rather annoying.

You don't even know me. Also, you were in Reagan's alliance so let's not talk about annoying. I don't think I have ever spoken nonsense or complained. This post was to inform people of this raider. I don't see the hypocrisy...

Don't you guys worry.. He's getting what he deserves.

Meaning I am wrecking you in a war. You are blockaded and I have air superiority. Yeah, but I'm getting what I "deserve" from a RAIDER like yourself.

To be honest, you're a profound hypocrite. All you do is speak nonsense, and complain. You're rather annoying.

Oh god, the irony...

Um, that's not raids. I'm sorry but those were all for the defense of my nation and alliance. Francisco, you have no room to talk, you were in Ronald Reagan's alliance. You were his right-hand. You are also a Fascist so yeah.

Shots fired, haha!

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I don't raid. Nice try.

You don't raid? ha ha ha, you and your entire alliance does. Don't go crying about it when you get counter raided, not only is it in bad taste, it also exposes your hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

You don't raid? ha ha ha, you and your entire alliance does. Don't go crying about it when you get counter raided, not only is it in bad taste, it also exposes your hypocrisy. 

Yeah I don't raid. VE and TGR have a non-aggression pact signed. That means that you can stop talking crap about me.

Yeah I don't raid. VE and TGR have a non-aggression pact signed. That means that you can stop talking crap about me.

http://prntscr.com/6irk4x

http://prntscr.com/6irkkt

That's an awful lot of affiliated people you guys are raiding. Oppilan in particular seems like bad baggage, if you expect anyone to take you seriously, I'd advise hanging his head out for the community to collectively chop. Nuff said.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."