A Few Suggestions

Oskar

1. Make the cost of infrastructure not go up so fast. I mean it doesn't go up that fast in real life and it makes people make new cities after only have a small one to start out with. 

2. Gaining land area on the map: As a nation grows, I think that the nation should be given bigger borders on the global maps. For example, a really big country might be the size of Texas. 

3. Colonies (wait don't get mad yet): I saw that somebody else proposed being able to make other smaller countries your colonies. I disagree with this. This would be hard to implement, but I think that there should be some system made nations that can be colonized. This would be good for the game because it would make it a lot easier to get resources unavailable on your continent. When you start a colony, it would only have one city, than, just like your nation, you could build it. 

So, what do you think of these suggestions? 

(please I am begging you add them they would make the game so cool!)

Comment what you think.

Edited by Prince Oskar

1.) No hampering gameplay. By the time you're in the top 200 nations you'll see just how much infra really increases in price. Maybe then you'll have a decent argument. 

2.) No thanks on turning P&W into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I know I switched over to this game and quit (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (albeit briefly) to focus on a game that is not dying. 

3.) No no no NO, no killing this brand new idea that is P&W. By implementing something like this it'll only serve to further push away what would otherwise be a relatively active player base. We're having enough trouble as it is keeping active, contributive people to the game, why speed the pace of inactives up? 

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Colonies are !@#$tarded. If you said some sort of vassal/tribute system in game, I might of agreed.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

1.) No hampering gameplay. By the time you're in the top 200 nations you'll see just how much infra really increases in price. Maybe then you'll have a decent argument. 

2.) No thanks on turning P&W into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I know I switched over to this game and quit (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (albeit briefly) to focus on a game that is not dying. 

3.) No no no NO, no killing this brand new idea that is P&W. By implementing something like this it'll only serve to further push away what would otherwise be a relatively active player base. We're having enough trouble as it is keeping active, contributive people to the game, why speed the pace of inactives up? 

1. It is supposed to be realistic isn't it...

2. This has nothing to do with Cyber Nations.

3. The colonies are NOT player bases. They are system bases that are NOT controlled by real people. What does this have to do with inactivity.

because colonies would destroy the international trade market. And please, for God sake, would come up with a less offensive alliance name! That name really does hurt everyone associated with germany. It is just wrong!

"Head-shots for days"

Prince Oskar, it is cool that you found P&W and this community. We are glad that you are here and participating.

While things here generally make sense (e.g. Infrastructure costs more as a nation grows) they are not meant to be like real life. Also, the game has been through alpha and beta and it is unlikely that changes will be made unless they will enhance the basics of the game and promote activity.

Here is a recent post from Sheepy listing some of the changes he is contemplating. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4660-282015-peek-at-future-updates/?fromsearch=1

o/ moon colonies!

Also a thread you might want to check before making suggestions: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4506-approveddenied-suggestions-list/?fromsearch=1

This would be good for the game because it would make it a lot easier to get resources unavailable on your continent. When you start a colony, it would only have one city, than, just like your nation, you could build it.

^That is what's wrong with it. There's a reason resources are only available on certain continents.

And please, for God sake, would come up with a less offensive alliance name! That name really does hurt everyone associated with germany. It is just wrong!

No it doesn't. Go learn what the word Reich means....

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Why are we talking about Germany in a suggestion thread..

@Prince Oskar

So your suggestions are good, but they just wont work. The first one is how it is currently for a good reason. I wont go into it but someone else could explain. Second one, I dont see it as a necessity and I think it will be excessive. Third one, no I am not convinced after recent comments in other discussions on this suggestion.

• Upvote 1

I understand why Infra increases, but why do cities? It seems to me that cities should be one flat rate, then you have to buy a city upgrade kinda thing every 500 Infra.

Ex:

City Cost: 400,000

Upgrade past 500 infra: 450,000

Upgrade past 1000 Infra 600,000

Upgrade past 1500 infra 1,000,000

And so on.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.