Blogs on Forums

Magicboyd25

Would you use a Blog Plugin?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a blog plugin if Sheepy would to add it?

• Yes
    • no
    • maybe

Hello, So I know other forums have a blogging capability. I know this is a forum for game discussion so if It is the wrong place please tell me. But I do think it would be nice to have a blogging capability for these forums. It might add a nice aspect and possibly bring more to the forums who may want to do that. It is one thing to do it in a main forum such as orbis central but a blog part of the forums would be nice. I dont know the logistics or if it is a plug-in, but I do know it can be done somehow lol.

What are your thoughts on this? 

Edited by Magicboyd25

The IPB forums do have a blog plugin, but it's a paid add-on.

Ah ok so then it would be completely up to sheepy to decide if it was worth it. 

I shall make a poll. See who would use such a function.

Blogging Capabilities? What exactly is that?

It's the ability to create a separate blog that pops up on the side. It's a plugin. So you can make a blog and it will allow for a separate discussion and that blog will hold your smaller blogs you post. Its awesome, really.

• Upvote 1

It's the ability to create a separate blog that pops up on the side. It's a plugin. So you can make a blog and it will allow for a separate discussion and that blog will hold your smaller blogs you post. Its awesome, really.

I really like this idea. It would be super awesome for Noir to use, and I imagine various others.

q8nfyvc.gif

Truthfully, I'd be willing to donate that amount to Sheepy if I had assurances it'd be added. I'm a forum whore as it is.

I'd split it with you.

Paging Sheepy.

q8nfyvc.gif

Sheepy has passed on to me previously that he is going to be doing some research first into how to properly set them up etc. So I know he will be getting around to it when he has gotten that figured out :D

• 1 month later...