Oblige

Sort of a dual bug / request thread.

1.) Log in seems to be really slow today and about five minutes ago I got a "directive not processed" error when logging in.

2.) Is it possible to adjust the time out for log ins? Right now it seems really short. I would be ok with "forever" :)

Ten minutes isn't short, and it's ten minutes of inactivity, it's for your protection. However if Sheepy were to add a "keep me logged in" option that'd be fine as long as people had to ok some sort of prompt warning them they run risks that way.

However, I will tell you that I can stay logged in all night without issue by simply staying active in the game every few minutes.

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Ten minutes isn't short, and it's ten minutes of inactivity, it's for your protection. However if Sheepy were to add a "keep me logged in" option that'd be fine as long as people had to ok some sort of prompt warning them they run risks that way.

I understand the idea- I'm just not sure how much protection is required for a browser game. 

I understand the idea- I'm just not sure how much protection is required for a browser game.

You'd be surprised, or disturbed, at how hard some people try to target high-profile controversial players.

I do agree, however, that there should be an option to stay logged in for those who want to use it.

xzhPlEh.png?1

You'd be surprised, or disturbed, at how hard some people try to target high-profile controversial players.

I don't think I would be, but unless there's a large contingent living in the same apartment (I was actually in this situation once with some Nation States 2 players that were very competitive so I won't rule it out), but seriously people - password protected computers. 

• Administrators

Sort of a dual bug / request thread.

1.) Log in seems to be really slow today and about five minutes ago I got a "directive not processed" error when logging in.

2.) Is it possible to adjust the time out for log ins? Right now it seems really short. I would be ok with "forever" :)

I believe #1 was an issue on your end, or the server was undergoing a particularly heavy load. I've never had that issue before.

And for #2, the logins timeout after 2 hours, which should be plenty of time imo. Most people save passwords with their browser, so logging in is as easy as clicking "login" once every 2 hours at most.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I believe #1 was an issue on your end, or the server was undergoing a particularly heavy load. I've never had that issue before.

And for #2, the logins timeout after 2 hours, which should be plenty of time imo. Most people save passwords with their browser, so logging in is as easy as clicking "login" once every 2 hours at most.

Not to bite the lamb on this here, but are you sure it's 2 hours? Is that something you recently changed? I know I can let it sit there and it logs out in less time than that. However if I stay active on the site it doesn't.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!