From the world cauldron; Asgard Reborn.

Sol Farmer

Way to let an outside party determine your foreign policy. Very neutral. So wow.

Let's be fair here. Asgard isn't exactly a political powerhouse on the grand stage. Plus, Pinchy raised a fair point. A blanket ODP with everyone who giggles and claims neutrality is pretty much the opposite of neutrality.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Neutrals are fine.  Non-neutrals are fine.  Reckon their coin is the same.

*spits*

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

This is why this game is stagnant...

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Stagnant. Me thinks not. As they were declaring neutrality, they launched an attack against a bunch of pirates. We made em walk the plank.

But srsly, that whole raid issue had been addressed and handled weeks before and Asgard placed on a no raid list at that time. Funny how you dive into neutrality.

Arrgh! Declares neutrality

Attacks the Grand Admiral. Arrgh!

Loses. Arrgh!

Moral of the story, neutrality always loses. Arrgh!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Stagnant. Me thinks not. As they were declaring neutrality, they launched an attack against a bunch of pirates. We made em walk the plank.

But srsly, that whole raid issue had been addressed and handled weeks before and Asgard placed on a no raid list at that time. Funny how you dive into neutrality.

The misguided retailiatory attackers were a result of a lack of communication within the Asgard ranks and is being addressed.

We had been discussing neutrality within our ranks for the last two months, but I can understand if it is suprising.

The misguided retailiatory attackers were a result of a lack of communication within the Asgard ranks and is being addressed.

We had been discussing neutrality within our ranks for the last two months, but I can understand if it is suprising.

Surprising? Is the best gift we've been given all year.

Arrgh!

Let's be fair here. Asgard isn't exactly a political powerhouse on the grand stage. Plus, Pinchy raised a fair point. A blanket ODP with everyone who giggles and claims neutrality is pretty much the opposite of neutrality.

Yeah we are little pipsqueaks pecking the dirt for stray pebbles. And I am glad Pinchazo raised my awareness as it was a mistake on my part to include that clause.