Messages on Dongs desk

Dongs (old)

From: Lem Lausa Date: 01/17/2015 Saturday 6:18 pm Report Content

Pay us the right amount....we will go happy....we have nothing against your group... Why your member attacked ours?

Dunno ask them? (imagine a few more of these plus treaty shit)

From: Kadieann Date: 12/30/2014 Tuesday 8:43 pm Report Content

you should give me some money

Sure

01/19 05:11 am An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They were successful in gathering intelligence about your nation.

Money well wasted.

12/30 02:40 pm Your nation was embargoed by Saeton of Icebergia for the reason listed of: no you're a !@#$.

I don't have a !@#$ clue who you are or what your problem is. I do like to suggest bothering someone more active.

As proven here.

From: spinningdonkey Date: 12/23/2014 Tuesday 8:22 pm Report Content

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 25 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 80 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 23.46 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control halves the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

From: spinningdonkey Date: 12/23/2014 Tuesday 5:06 pm Report Content

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 30 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 86 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 9.99 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control halves the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

From: spinningdonkey Date: 12/23/2014 Tuesday 8:09 am Report Content

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 38 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 101 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 23.01 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

From: spinningdonkey Date: 12/23/2014 Tuesday 12:07 am Report Content

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 36 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 90 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 19.41 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

From: spinningdonkey Date: 12/22/2014 Monday 7:01 pm Report Content

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 31 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 54 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 11.34 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

King Donkey spinningdonkey of Mesopotatia ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Dongland. The attack was an immense triumph. King Donkey spinningdonkey's forces lost 41 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 63 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 12.45 infrastructure in the city of Dongtopia. King Donkey spinningdonkey stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

War has been declared on you by Mesopotatia. His reason for war was listed as: "We like taking candy from babies". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisors urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!

Edited by Dongs

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

For how long is the question.

I thought you were a Triumvir of SI, so I checked in-game and found out that you are indeed listed as one...along with three other people. I think there's something wrong with this Triumvirate. ._.
xzhPlEh.png?1

I thought you were a Triumvir of SI, so I checked in-game and found out that you are indeed listed as one...along with three other people. I think there's something wrong with this Triumvirate. ._.

Lazy people not unmasking :-).

I have no records of it so I'm just going to assume that your talking out of your ass.

Your assumptions are why you get your ass kicked, and deservedly so.

You probably just embargoed all of TEst back during their kerfluffle with SI. lol i dunno

This is exactly what happened.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Your assumptions are why you get your ass kicked, and deservedly so.

My ass was never kicked by you lot. Maybe I will ask around if I can release logs on how pathetic you guys are and how "deserved" it was. Still liking my assumption.

Edited by Dongs

I have no records of it so I'm just going to assume that your talking out of your ass.

You're obviously not smart enough to go to your current embargo list and see that you did it. 

My ass was never kicked by you lot. Maybe I will ask around if I can release logs on how pathetic you guys are and how "deserved" it was. Still liking my assumption.

Keep talking and that might change. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

As someone who nearly found himself on the wrong end of a TEst asskicking on at least one and perhaps two occasions, I tell you this as a friend.

Stop talking.

EDIT: I suppose I didn't really stop talking.  So I'm guilty of not taking my own advice.  In that case either stop talking or practice some really fancy footwork like I did.

Cheers,

Ashland

<3

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

As someone who nearly found himself on the wrong end of a TEst asskicking on at least one and perhaps two occasions, I tell you this as a friend.

Stop talking.

EDIT: I suppose I didn't really stop talking.  So I'm guilty of not taking my own advice.  In that case either stop talking or practice some really fancy footwork like I did.

Cheers,

Ashland

<3

You got your ass kicked because your alliance is virtually incpapable of performing on any professional level. As a side note, Dong is a national treasure in my country. We will defend him to the last.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas