Space

stetonic

I know the topic about space projects have been discussed before but what if you added a touch of sci-fi or future tech to the game.Maybe you could find some ancient alien tech in one of your mines and get to travel the stars or meet an alien.Or gain access to tech to increase your nation or military

The space industry is worth hundreds of billions of dollars.So adding some aspect of it would make sense but maybe not the alien part

I guess we could add a national project that are like a satellite, which could boost the percentage of espionage attacks, if that's spacey enough for you.

Also just for the heck of it, also I thought we could add a project that boosts the amount of infra a power plant could power. I don't know what to call it, but it would be something along the lines of nationwide solar paneling 

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

a project that changes  the amount of resources a mine produces based on #land bsically coz you can survey your land with satellite imaging  so you would find richer deposits (plus that would help the fact that you can only mine soo little uranium )

Edited by last187

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

I guess we could add a national project that are like a satellite, which could boost the percentage of espionage attacks, if that's spacey enough for you.

^^^ I am for this. Would add an extra thing to spies which could possibly add some more competition with them.

I thought we were talking about aliens, oh well. We could have a Space Station, that boosts the amout of infra a Power Plant can power, we could have that "Satellite" I think that's a good idea :)

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Satellites are a nice idea but I think it shouldn't go under a "national project". The building required to make them could. Maybe calling it the Space Agency. Something along those lines. This could add the ability to make three satellites, all costing differently and taking different amounts of time to set up (comparing to the amount of time it takes to lunch one and sending it to the location it needs to go). There can be the Spy Satellite which would increase your espionage and counter espionage efforts. The Tac Satellite which would increase the amount of damage your missiles/air strikes would do. And lastly the Global Communication Satellite which would increase commercial income nation wide by 5. As an added note, you would only be able to make a Satellite for ever two cities that are above 1.5k infra to point out that only the best nations can make it to space. The cost? Not sure. That can be debatable as people think of the fuel each satellite would take to get to space. Maybe uranium to give it another use other then nuclear warheads or nuclear power plants. 

Edited by Doom
  • Upvote 2

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

• 1 month later...

Satellites are a nice idea but I think it shouldn't go under a "national project". The building required to make them could. Maybe calling it the Space Agency. Something along those lines. This could add the ability to make three satellites, all costing differently and taking different amounts of time to set up (comparing to the amount of time it takes to lunch one and sending it to the location it needs to go). There can be the Spy Satellite which would increase your espionage and counter espionage efforts. The Tac Satellite which would increase the amount of damage your missiles/air strikes would do. And lastly the Global Communication Satellite which would increase commercial income nation wide by 5. As an added note, you would only be able to make a Satellite for ever two cities that are above 1.5k infra to point out that only the best nations can make it to space. The cost? Not sure. That can be debatable as people think of the fuel each satellite would take to get to space. Maybe uranium to give it another use other then nuclear warheads or nuclear power plants. 

I agree with the idea of the satellites. These three types of satellites I also agree with. But I think we should leave it up to Sheepy to decide what it takes, How much they cost & what they do to help your nation or city.

But going into space is to much I think. This is just going to far.