Adjust Color Stock Bonus Equation

ELPINCHAZO

please change 

Bonus = ( Nations on Color * 2 ) / ( (All Nations Not on Gray) + ( Alliances on Color ^ 2 * 200 ))

to

Bonus = ( Nations on Color * 2 ) / ( (All Nations Not on Gray or Beige) + ( Alliances on Color ^ 2 * 200 ))

There is no reason that beige nations should be considered in the calculation 

I do actually agree with this.  Which is basically a glowing endorsement coming from me.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

no. just. no.

When people are beiged during war it adds an extra part of defeat into alliance-wide wars. not only that but it adds extra challenges into the game rather than just a hand out.

be thankful we even get stock bonuses to begin with

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

I disagree with this suggestion. See below for why:

Oh, and if you were asking "why" because you wanted a justification, rather than a snarky reply, the answer is "because it is intended to capture all active nations, and the only way to move to grey is inactivity."

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

• Administrators

When alliances are fighting, under the current system, you are going to suffer a small penalty for each one of your members that gets knocked off of your color to beige. I think that makes wars a little bit more fun, and things ought to stay the same.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

no. just. no.

When people are beiged during war it adds an extra part of defeat into alliance-wide wars. not only that but it adds extra challenges into the game rather than just a hand out.

be thankful we even get stock bonuses to begin with

You apparently didn't see the numbers when I ran them,they weren't higher. It actually becomes LESS of a handout.

please change 

Bonus = ( Nations on Color * 2 ) / ( (All Nations Not on Gray) + ( Alliances on Color ^ 2 * 200 ))

to

Bonus = ( Nations on Color * 2 ) / ( (All Nations Not on Gray or Beige) + ( Alliances on Color ^ 2 * 200 ))

There is no reason that beige nations should be considered in the calculation 

Please change it into: 

Bonus = Nation colour *2/(alliance on colour^2*200)+ (All nation not on Gray and not below 300)

plus 1% extra bonus if all can keep the colour unchanged with more than N days like 10, 20, 30 days or 1,2,3 weeks.

Please change it into: 

Bonus = Nation colour *2/(alliance on colour^2*200)+ (All nation not on Gray and not below 300)

plus 1% extra bonus if all can keep the colour unchanged with more than N days like 10, 20, 30 days or 1,2,3 weeks.

I'm fully support this idea.

Edited by Luckynako