Would the national project still work if infra fell below 5000

Vincent

Not sure if the national project still work if the infra of the nation having them fell below 5000 due to war.

I mean this might be interesting in terms of Missiles Launch Pad. Lets say there is a nation , who incorporate the MLP when he has an infra of 5000. But subsequently due to war, his infra have been chipped till it fell below 5000

Will the nation still be able to continue launching missiles at his opponent? By right I feel he/she should not as he /she doesn't or no longer have the required infra for the national project.

Note: Not sure if this thread belongs here. or other forum

Then is not fair. I mean if your infra is already below 5000 , maybe your national project should be suspended. ( not destroyed ) but suspended so that you do not enjoy the benefit of having them until your infra hits 5000 again.

Yes, this, do this nao.

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I think it would be unfair to suspend it, much less take it away.  The 5,000 infrastructure should only be required to initiate and establish the project.  Once its built it should be impervious to destruction unless it were specifically targetable by a nuclear strike (CIA headquarters, trade center, launch pad). I don't see how one could specifically target an arms pile or bauxiteworks or a nationwide irrigation project.

To think that someone could spend an absolutely bat**** amount of money and resources and then lose the resulting benefit because of one conventional ground strike is rather silly.

All Hail Lardbelly!  Lord of Digestion!  Conqueror of Quesadillas!  Ruler of Rotissierie!  Potentate of Pizza!  Future Irresponsible Wielder of Thermonuclear Weapons! 

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses or be nuked into so much radioactive grit!  You have been warned.....

who incorporate the MLP when he has an infra of 5000. But subsequently due to war, his infra have been chipped till it fell below 5000

Missiles = Ponies

• Upvote 2

420kekscope.jpg

I think it would be unfair to suspend it, much less take it away.  The 5,000 infrastructure should only be required to initiate and establish the project.  Once its built it should be impervious to destruction unless it were specifically targetable by a nuclear strike (CIA headquarters, trade center, launch pad). I don't see how one could specifically target an arms pile or bauxiteworks or a nationwide irrigation project.

To think that someone could spend an absolutely bat**** amount of money and resources and then lose the resulting benefit because of one conventional ground strike is rather silly.

It'll only be a hinderance of war. You lost enough infra to drop <5000, you can't make/launch them. When you get out of the war, or if you have enough $$$ to buy the infra back, it'll become accessible again. Does that sound fair to you? 

• Upvote 1

420kekscope.jpg

It'll only be a hinderance of war. You lost enough infra to drop <5000, you can't make/launch them. When you get out of the war, or if you have enough $$$ to buy the infra back, it'll become accessible again. Does that sound fair to you? 

No, it doesn't.  I don't think it should be hindered by war. 

The requirement of 5,000 infra should (and I think does in the game mechanics?) represent the amount necessary for that national "push over the top" from the people to get a job done.  After that initial push, after the initial investment, after the establishment of the project, maintenance should be relatively painless.  No reason to require persistent startup levels in the case of a national project.

All Hail Lardbelly!  Lord of Digestion!  Conqueror of Quesadillas!  Ruler of Rotissierie!  Potentate of Pizza!  Future Irresponsible Wielder of Thermonuclear Weapons! 

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses or be nuked into so much radioactive grit!  You have been warned.....

Disabling a project the moment you go 4999 infra is too unfair regardless of which side you're on. We've had this talk with improvements previously, and so far missiles and nukes are the answer for that (along with the mythical 10% from GA immense triumph).

We should have a super project that can destroy project :v

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

No, it doesn't.  I don't think it should be hindered by war. 

The requirement of 5,000 infra should (and I think does in the game mechanics?) represent the amount necessary for that national "push over the top" from the people to get a job done.  After that initial push, after the initial investment, after the establishment of the project, maintenance should be relatively painless.  No reason to require persistent startup levels in the case of a national project.

Well, as you said, once you have 5000 infra, it wouldn't be hard to keep it that high, so having it so missiles wouldn't launch at below 5000, this allows nations that don't have missiles or a defense improvement to have a chance at not getting obliterated by their opponent. Right now, if there's a war between 2 people and only 1 has missiles, that guy will win 99% of the time because missiles are op af currently. That 99% could turn into a 50%-50% with this mechanic added so the underdogs get a way of being able to come out on top for once

Disabling a project the moment you go 4999 infra is too unfair regardless of which side you're on. We've had this talk with improvements previously, and so far missiles and nukes are the answer for that (along with the mythical 10% from GA immense triumph).

We should have a super project that can destroy project :v

That sounds even more far-fetched than the first suggestion...

420kekscope.jpg

Oh no, please no, I don't want any super projects that destroy projects. The impact is too hurting. Super project to suspend project, maybe yes, but destroy, please no. I don't want people having them then coming for my projects :P

Edited by Vincent

That sounds even more far-fetched than the first suggestion...

That's how we solve things down here: introduce a bigger, badder problem until it goes away ;)

Disabling a project when the infra goes below 2500 mark is a good idea

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

yes

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win