Anarchy, Action, Agora!

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

Not sure if "King" is the appropriate term for someone in charge of an anarchist clique, unless you're harking back to the Greek city-state theme

When deciding on a name, my members wanted King (King or Emperor, I thought King was maybe better.). Anarch kind of would work, but also my Discord name. Kings are only bad if they rule bad and don't understand natural law, so not fit. Jesus as King isn't bad, since he's good. Since they wanted me to lead, fitting I suppose. I created a 1 man AA without plans for expansion, but others came to me wanting to help create something more. So ended up creating Agora, improving upon previous name.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

Anarchy, Action, Agora!
Join Agora for laid back raiding alliance with 0% taxes.
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=12705
Discord is not mandatory, but you benefit from our raid bots & ability to coordinate with others. https://discord.com/invite/RqkJNDkB

5 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

If you listen to just Jesus, he seemed libertarian or anarchist. He did believe maybe Church could play role in mediating disputes if people can't on their own. However Church to him meant something not corrupt and in touch with God. I'm more like early Christians who thought his teachings mattered more than who story added after.

Libertarian is when people think maybe gov can be fixed. Agorism is trying to achieve freedom without relying on them playing fair with elections. Upcoming LIbertarian Convention, both Trump and JFK will speak. So Universe does maybe seem to be adjusting towards Libertarianism without a full collapse, but will see.

If you listen to Jesus he'll tell you to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, implying that you're to comply with government. Additionally, he advocates for a kingdom greater than the ones on earth and he intends to perform a 1,000 year reign as... *drumroll* King.

This dude is neither Libertarian nor is he Anarchist. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

6 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

If you listen to Jesus he'll tell you to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, implying that you're to comply with government. Additionally, he advocates for a kingdom greater than the ones on earth and he intends to perform a 1,000 year reign as... *drumroll* King.

More he means have nothing to do with it and don't recognize them. Let ceaser have what is his and not buy into their system. Much like Agorism advocates with creating parrellel systems which government doesn't control. Crypto being an alternative to their money is the most interesting aspect of it for me, rather than profit. Where people can reject any CBDC they try to push, since it's just inferior and gives them more control.

• Downvote 2

Anarchy, Action, Agora!
Discord is not mandatory, but you benefit from our raid bots & ability to coordinate with others. https://discord.com/invite/RqkJNDkB

7 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

More he means have nothing to do with it and don't recognize them. Let ceaser have what is his and not buy into their system. Much like Agorism advocates with creating parrellel systems which government doesn't control. Crypto being an alternative to their money is the most interesting aspect of it for me, rather than profit. Where people can reject any CBDC they try to push, since it's just inferior and gives them more control.

I highly encourage you to read Mark 12: 13-17, again. 

• Upvote 3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

6 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

I highly encourage you to read Mark 12: 13-17, again. 

He said give to ceaser what is ceasers, give to me what is mine. So both should follow natural law and not steal from each other. The essences which had close ties with early Christians didn't even use money. They just disconnected from society. They decided they didn't agree with the Jews that were made the Temple a slaughter house, where they were killing hundreds of animals per day with people paying; as if that would please God. So they felt those Jews had lost it.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

173) Agora (AGRA) - Score: 4240.5 --> 4123.04 (-117)

Congratulations! You rank 173 out of 500 alliances in alliance power rankings! You have decreased by 117 score since 6/5/24 ??+?? AEST. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jesus Prime said:

173) Agora (AGRA) - Score: 4240.5 --> 4123.04 (-117)

Congratulations! You rank 173 out of 500 alliances in alliance power rankings! You have decreased by 117 score since 6/5/24 ??+?? AEST. 

Aposis was attacking and threatening to perma roll me until they get 2b before I made this. More people came to me, but our score does depend a lot on my nation guess atm. Where can fluctuate with my military at the time. Other than driving away some 15 city who wanted to found new alliance with me, nothing they can do can effect the rest of the alliance & I can handle attacks by them.

They'll just be a stepping stone to show it can't be done.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

14 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

He said give to ceaser what is ceasers, give to me what is mine. So both should follow natural law and not steal from each other. The essences which had close ties with early Christians didn't even use money. They just disconnected from society. They decided they didn't agree with the Jews that were made the Temple a slaughter house, where they were killing hundreds of animals per day with people paying; as if that would please God. So they felt those Jews had lost it.

Early christians disconnected from society because people like Paul (formerly Saul) were murdering them. 

Anyway, be blessed. Good luck on your new venture.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

Early christians disconnected from society because people like Paul (formerly Saul) were murdering them. 

Anyway, be blessed. Good luck on your new venture.

I believe in Jesus over Paul, with any he says which contradicts. He was never a disciple and listened to Jesus while alive .When on the way to persecute Christians he had a vision which made him change his mind. His focus was more in belief, but early Christians. Real Christians were more focused on his sayings and what they meant. I consider myself more of an early Christian. If Paul ever said in a letter for people to obey the authorities, then he was not in his right mind & wasn't Jesus speaking. I don't reject that Paul could have changed and really saw that, but I don't consider him more authoritative than Jesus or other apostles. Thanks to the Essenses, some of the others were preserved.

Way organized religion did it is they put some letter he wrote to try stopping more christians from dying as part of the bible, as they discluded almost all the other apostles. Much of Pauls work was probably a combination taking from the others.

Gospel of Thomas & Mary would say Christ and Kingdom is within. So look within, rather than idolizing these Priests and thinking salvation can only come from them. Even official part of the bible in one part says let the mind which was in Jesus be in you, also as sons of God.

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

So they could completely stomp out the idea it's within to search.

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
So they never fully stomped out the idea to look within. Some people think of as completely separate, rather than realizing they are part of him & the body is the temple.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

tfw Anarch is no longer gov in my protectorate

YPKG52F.gif

Now I'm not restricted from raiding you guys again. lol, but seeing that NAP among everyone makes me feel good I decided to create something else. Not with any strings. Maybe peace is good, but get bored in this game with it. I prefer shorter skirmishes, never fun trying to stomp out an enemy already dead until more dead.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

Oh god, the pretend anarchist is back. 

For all the older folks who don't recognize him, this is Noctis. I am given to understand in Cybernations he went by the monicker "Methrage" if that's more befitting your memory. 

How wretched a fate that we should all have to suffer his existence again. I see he even fakes faith too now. Though to be fair to him, so don't most of its supposed adherents these days.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Oh god, the pretend anarchist is back. 

For all the older folks who don't recognize him, this is Noctis. I am given to understand in Cybernations he went by the monicker "Methrage" if that's more befitting your memory. 

How wretched a fate that we should all have to suffer his existence again. I see he even fakes faith too now. Though to be fair to him, so don't most of its supposed adherents these days.

I've been complemented by my former enemies in that game they learned about libertarianism because of me and will never forget it. Since I took over the Brown team with the libertarian party of cybernations, with the goal of just removing sanctions only. Not placing them. Creating a sanction free color.

Which is the higher purpose these games can serve, if you bring attention to ideologies which bring people more towards freedom. Just a game, so don't need to avoid fighting. However spreading the ideas.

As for this alliance, currently no real rules for the members or taxes. Also not trying to do any treaties or plans there. However ultimately will go with the flow of the Universe. Feel like maybe trying paperless for a while at least. (Maybe like the earlier Arrgh, when they more focused on raiding than nuking. Still willing to use that heavily as a deterrent, even if I don't have people pay me to nuke.)

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

7 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Good to know both are having fun with it. (You can't perma blockade someone, lol. Maybe for a round, just noticed you said that rather than embargo. Thought you meant constant embargo spam at first.)

Either I'm winning my raid & at least 2 of your counters; or I'll be blockade free. (So whole idea you guys can really do anything to make me pay 2b at the end is laughable, don't even take that as a serious threat.)

The fact my lone sentence (to you) warranted that big of a response is nuff said. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Diocletian said:

The fact my lone sentence (to you) warranted that big of a response is nuff said. 

You can't really keep me blockaded, unless you have people suicide. However before I blocked Salt and told him he could cry into thin air; last thing he said was you guys were going to keep attacking until at the end I pay you guys 2b. lmao, but he's continued spying stuff nonstop after. So I assume you guys remain aggressive and I should keep attacking. (I don't have strong feelings on it, other than something to overcome. You guys can let me know when you want to stop or something.)

Each road block for me is just an obstacle to overcome, prove I can.

• Haha 1

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

You can't really keep me blockaded, unless you have people suicide. However before I blocked Salt and told him he could cry into thin air; last thing he said was you guys were going to keep attacking until at the end I pay you guys 2b. lmao, but he's continued spying stuff nonstop after. So I assume you guys remain aggressive and I should keep attacking. (I don't have strong feelings on it, other than something to overcome. You guys can let me know when you want to stop or something.)

Each road block for me is just an obstacle to overcome, prove I can.

You're the king of taking everything seriously. 2bil? I wrote that as a joke :) I know you won't pay that. You can't pay that as a poor nobody suckering C5s in to your paperless, can't keep anyone over c10, "alliance". You do however keep attacking our members so enjoy your limited mobility and perpetual discomfort. Whining about it on forums proves we win, babygirl.

Edited by Shore the Evil
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Victor Truchev said:

Wish I could upvote this twice. 

14 hours ago, Sonny Shore said:

Wish I could upvote this twice. 

Our skirmish hardly matters, there is no such thing as perma warring someone. When I get bored and move on; you guys probably will or take disproportionately more damage the whole time you're trying. Probably already bored with you guys. How it always goes is people make threats of forever war, then people get bored and move on.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

13 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Our skirmish hardly matters, there is no such thing as perma warring someone. When I get bored and move on; you guys probably will or take disproportionately more damage the whole time you're trying. Probably already bored with you guys. How it always goes is people make threats of forever war, then people get bored and move on.

If you keep attacking us, and you have, albeit with the intelligence of a hamster, we'll keep slotting you. That's literally our policy. Cry more? Otherwise, you're more than welcome to move on after we're done rolling you. We didn't start this.

6 minutes ago, Sonny Shore said:

If you keep attacking us, and you have, albeit with the intelligence of a hamster, we'll keep slotting you. That's literally our policy. Cry more? Otherwise, you're more than welcome to move on after we're done rolling you. We didn't start this.

If you mean current wars, I don't mind letting those finish. Guess I won't declare another when a slot opens if you guys are done.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

@Anarchist Empire good luck with your new alliance!!  If you are indeed Noctis, welcome back I guess.  What I love about this is the frankensteinish nature of people's ideas about real life that sneak into this game, as well as how the game ought be played.  It is always refreshing to see new ideas, both the good and the bad :)

• Thanks 1

Celer Et Audax

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Etat said:

@Anarchist Empire good luck with your new alliance!!  If you are indeed Noctis, welcome back I guess.  What I love about this is the frankensteinish nature of people's ideas about real life that sneak into this game, as well as how the game ought be played.  It is always refreshing to see new ideas, both the good and the bad :)

Thanks. If they ignore the constitution and freedom, people do have constitutional right and obligation to overthrow.So if they won't play fair, Agorism is another solution. Libertarian Party tries gaining ground in their system rigged against it. (However lets the state destroy itself and distance oneself from any dependency on it.)

Carl Jung makes mention of the transient function, which explains somewhat Old Testament descriptions of how tyrants are destroyed. They become increasingly delusional and self destructive.

The whole process is called the ‘transcendent function.’ It is a process and a method at the same time. The production of unconscious compensations is a spontaneous process; the conscious realization is a method. The function is called ‘transcendent’ because it facilitates the transition from one psychic condition to another by means of the mutual confrontation of opposites.

Jung (1939)[2]

The transcendent function does not proceed without aim and purpose, but leads to the revelation of the essential man. It is in the first place a purely natural process, which may in some cases pursue its course without the knowledge or assistance of the individual, and can sometimes forcibly accomplish itself in the face of opposition. The meaning and purpose of the process is the realization, in all its aspects, of the personality originally hidden away in the embryonic germ-plasm; the production and unfolding of the original, potential wholeness.

Jung (1916)[3]

So those barely conscious could be even be part of a bigger picture, without realizing the role they're playing. Since the collective unconsciousness can effect people when they change mental attitudes. Knowing everything is connected makes more possible. Kennedy challanged Trump to debate him at the Libertarian Convention; since first event will be them trying to defend their positions vs libertarianiam.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 12:52 PM, Rageproject said:

3K+ infra at c3

This will go well. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=611736

I already knew you order that nation to attack who used the reason "Raid" even before you told one of my members that person was countering for a raid didn't exist. If you want to test us & attack my members, while lying to them about me & telling them you won't talk to me when they say to do that with your whining; will hurt.

Your nation typed "Raid" for the reason, then you accuse my member of doing a raid they didn't do & that being a counter? You did admit what I knew with intuition right away, it wasn't a random raid and you ordered it. So enjoy my raids. No one did attack us other than you guys.

Anarchy, Action, Agora!

7 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

...‘transcendent function.’...

I transcended 3 gins ago with much less effort!  Have a great evening my friend :)

Celer Et Audax

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Etat said:

I transcended 3 gins ago with much less effort!  Have a great evening my friend :)

Jesus did turn water into wine, with them wondering why he saved the best for last. So anyone who says alcohol is off limit, don't believe in Jesus or think Jesus is bad. It was a party, so anyone who tries saying wine was just to prevent germs back then are just making excuses for their false teachings if saying alcohol is a sin. (I'm more of the view they used wine loosely for any psychoactive brew even. Solomon said he'd drink wine in order to connect with spirit realm, even if regular wine wouldn't help much with that.)

Solomon lost his way, so not a great example. Just one of many it was used. Other passages say the foolish person will use up all their tinctures and oils, expecting to get more. The wise man's house has a bunch of them. (Had a dream once where I might have been in hell & Solomon was there.) Was messed up place where people couldn't die even if they wanted to. Solomon in his later years said some woman wanted him to sacrifice to their God, as soon as he sacrificed a bug to it; God left him.

War on Drugs is a war on consciousness, in order to try controlling what consciousness people are always in & not allowing people to explore beyond. The mind is like a limiter, preventing you from seeing unneeded stuff & containing your consciousness. Part of why the big disconnect from spirit and so many not knowing right from wrong; where they blindly do as the gov says is all psychedelics which are useful for expanding consciousness are Schedule 1. That might be changing with shrooms though, which will maybe expand consciousness more. (However shrooms while I saw countless non human entity, didn't bring me closer to merger of consciousness with God. So can be good, but not the most useful for me.)

Theosis, I consider this what Jesus proved possible & what to seek. (Modern Christianity has mostly gotten to caught up with Idols and rituals, rather than connecting with Spirit. However it's still a practice by Orthodox Christians & was widely talked about by early Church Fathers.) I don't pray with words usually, just contemplate God & mediate on closer connection. God knows what I want more than me probably. (Which would be a shift towards more freedom for humanity, not really anything personal I want.)

When father had a massive tumor in leg afrer getting the vaccine and was pretty sure he was going to die a slow and painful death on chemo, did pray he be healed. Next time he went for an appointment they said it was harmless actually and just needed removing. So maybe asking can help. I focus more on teaching people natural law and freedom, rather than focus on convincing them the manner in which Jesus was born & whether he was resurrected in the flesh or not; as described by Paul. It's possible, but early Christians thought his teachings should be the focus.

I like message from Gospel of Thomas, where message more seems where if right person reads it they'll understand and Kingdom is to be made. (Or it's work in progress.)

"

3)   Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is
 in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
 say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will
 precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is
 outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves]
 will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you
 will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living
 Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
 and it is you who are that poverty.""

Anarchy, Action, Agora!