Post your war reports - End of War Damage Numbers!

Placentica

I've been following the wars of the leaderboard and it makes me think more than ever that Missiles are lame and they ruin tactics, it will suck if war in PW descends into just throwing missiles at each other which you can basically do nothing to defend against. Big battles on land and the air/sea will become irrelevant with missiles/nukes...

It's the natural progression of war - people use the most effective options in war.

P.S. There is a project that has a chance at thwarting missiles, which is bound to become commonplace one day, too.

I'll post war stats from my wars when peace is declared. Hopefully I'll be able to get up to at least a dozen wars by then! ^_^

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

It's the natural progression of war - people use the most effective options in war.

P.S. There is a project that has a chance at thwarting missiles, which is bound to become commonplace one day, too.

I'll post war stats from my wars when peace is declared. Hopefully I'll be able to get up to at least a dozen wars by then! ^_^

Really, you're pulling the "realism" argument? I'm just saying that war with soldiers and tanks attacking, aircraft bombing, ships blockading, is INTERESTING. Throwing missiles and nukes at each other to see who has the biggest pile of rubble left when it's over - is lame, even if it is realistic.

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Really, you're pulling the "realism" argument? I'm just saying that war with soldiers and tanks attacking, aircraft bombing, ships blockading, is INTERESTING. Throwing missiles and nukes at each other to see who has the biggest pile of rubble left when it's over - is lame, even if it is realistic.

Of course the other things are done too, if it makes sense strategically. If I have missiles, I will use them. Maybe alone or in combination with other weapons. I am not going to do GAs if I lack troops. Similarly I am not going to conduct air attacks if the enemy outnumbers me in aircrafts and I haven't halved his air strength yet. The goal is to do damage.

And really, war is only truly interesting for both fighters when they are at somewhat equal levels.

Edited by Niklaus

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

I'm jealous of all you guys with the cash loot.  My only prize was the extreme butthurt I caused.

• Upvote 1

TIL that dealing the most damage that you can to an enemy, causing millions in damage, is apparently lame. I'm not pulling the "realism" argument, I'm pulling the "logical" argument. Try it sometime. â”( ̄ー ̄)┌ Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1