Chemical & Biological Weapons

Vincent

We have missiles , we have nukes. Should we add another form of WMD - Chemical/ Biological Weapons

And of course this would require another national project before a nation can have it. Plus maybe now missiles can be distinguished between normal conventional missiles and missiles with chemical/biological warheads.

Spies can be used to perform chemical and biological attack on enemy's nation if the country it came from has the national project for it.

Sheepy should decide on the damage it does if we would have this new category of weapon.

AN ATOM BOMB.

100 military points. Wipes out a whole city no matter the size... 200000000 every bomb, 20000 uranium and .01 steel. ATOM BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Hey, don't you have anything better to do than spread your non-sense to actual discussion topics?

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

The problem is that in PW population is represented by infrastructure, and chemical/biological weapons kill people while not touching infra.

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

That or drones, atomic bomb is not a bad idea, but we still have a weapons of mass destruction

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Electromagnetic bombs which shut down power :lol:

• Upvote 1

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

The problem is that in PW population is represented by infrastructure, and chemical/biological weapons kill people while not touching infra.

You could make a chemical bomb that temporarily hightens the disease rate, but to make it fair it would be a random value like somewhere between 25-65%

• Upvote 3

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

You could make a chemical bomb that temporarily hightens the disease rate, but to make it fair it would be a random value like somewhere between 25-65%

That sounds good actually. Makes me wonder if you could also do something like that with the crime rate, maybe use spies to stir up internal revolt?

Edited by Georgi Stomana
  • Upvote 1

Maybe something along the lines of if atom bomb was dropped in the last 10 days, reduce population in the specified city by 100%. Then for every day after the 10th day, decrease the reduction by 10%. So on day 11, the population decrease would be 90%, then 80% on the 12th day. And when I say day, its 12 turns. So if an atom bomb was dropped in the last 120 turns, 100% reduction. Dropped in the last 132 turns, 90% reduction. 144 turns, 80% reduction. etc. etc.

This would cause a pretty significant economic penalty as you'd still be responsible for all the upkeep and such, just you wouldn't get the population to offset those costs. And maybe also affect the usefulness of the improvements in that city? So like during that time, all mines and farms and refineries and such would cease to operate and then would have massively reduced effectiveness.

It almost feels more painful than an actual nuclear attack. Thats why I would also argue that you can only have 1 atom bomb "active" against your nation. Or maybe 2. Any more and it would be an utter game changer.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Let's just go all the way and have a Neutrino Bomb

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win