Imperial Cavalry Election Results!

Speaker Faris Wheeler

For President:

3 Votes for Morgan Fraser

1 Votes for Ultra

For Minister of Defense:

4 Votes for General Amston

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

4 votes out of a possible 9. 1 member hasn't logged in for three days, so really it was 4/8. Not bad. Could be better for such a small alliance, but still. Not bad.

Congratulations on your victory Morgan Fraser. Same goes for you General Amston.

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

No, he was picked by me myself, his election will be coming up next week.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

And here I was hoping Ultra would win.

You're too Funny. :)

Definition of President-nothing special yet.*cough* Obama *cough*

If you want me to deal with FA instead of MF, then I will. That's up to you though

Anyway, Ultra is still Leader along-side me. I'm the head of Foriegn Affairs, and He is the head of Internal affairs

Again, re-vote. Till then I will not be recognizing your alliance or nation. :v

If there was a point to being "president" then sure, why not. But a better name for this position is "I want a fancy title to infer I am a leader". Why waste a second on a  revote then? Now, this is not what should have happened for any elected position but and the positions may not even be there within a week or a day, but this is what it is. If you want to read up on the blah blah, why read this when no body cares here, then the link is http://icepw.createaforum.com/new-board-24/

If there was a point to being "president" then sure, why not. But a better name for this position is "I want a fancy title to infer I am a leader". Why waste a second on a  revote then? Now, this is not what should have happened for any elected position but and the positions may not even be there within a week or a day, but this is what it is. If you want to read up on the blah blah, why read this when no body cares here, then the link is http://icepw.createaforum.com/new-board-24/

If the title "President" has no meaning, they why vote. This whole thing seems pointless.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

For strategic means of course. (internally more than externally) At least your giving some of what was promised than none at all.

Again, this was all a waste of time. There is no strategic reasons to have a title with no power.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I disagree. But nonetheless, it does not concern you. You have stated your preference, and it will be respected should there be the need to be spoken to.

Still haven't answered me. How is giving a title with no power a strategic move.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

This is the wrong place for this. 

Agreed

Anyway, the leader positions on ICE are now 'Briumvirate'

This is the wrong place for this. 

I disagree as it is entirely relevant. I'll be asking my Alliance to embargo ICE as long as Aamir is in their government.

Tell me how that ISN'T relevant.

• Upvote 1