[TREATY] Hot MILFs In Carthage

Vgk

Can't wait to see what this brings for us! ♥️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

15 minutes ago, Themonia said:

Huge congratulations MILF or MFRC or whatever, always a devout fan of you guys

and the undisputed dyslexic of the year award goes to.....

2xxco8(1).jpg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Screenshot from 2023-02-11 18-45-44.png

1 hour ago, Krampus said:

we should have kept this. its much better than boilerplate. i hate elawyers 😭(cough @Canbeccough)

Those damn lawyers ruin everything!

P.S. Congrats on the upgrade!

Edited by Canbec
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Vgk said:

MILFs in Carthage Pact

Preamble:

Carthago and Man I love Frogs(hereby referred to as MILF) having spent years ensconced in a tight romance, hereby announce the signing of a Mutual Defense and optional Aggression Pact. 

Article I: Peace

The signatories agree to refrain from any act of aggression towards one another, they agree to meet often, exchange frog pictures, elephant paraphernalia, and bother Daveth together.  

Article II: Intelligence

The signatories agree to share any pertinent intelligence. Intelligence that threatens the security, well-being, or reputation of either signatory is pertinent.

Article III: Aid

The signatories are encouraged to seek mutually beneficial economic relations with one another and to encourage trading between nations of either signatory. 

Article IV: Defense

An act of war upon one signatory is considered an act of war on both signatories.  Each signatory reserves the right to counter any aggressive action taken against the other. Mandatory Defense is none chaining.  Optional Defense is whatever you say it is.  That’s the meta.  MILF and Carthago are best buds though so I probably wouldn’t test it.

Article V – “Optional” Aggression

In the event that a signatory requires assistance in an aggressive war against a third party, signatories are strongly encouraged but not obligated to assist the other by means of financial or military support. If MILF refuses to enter an aggressive war they will make an elephant drawing for Carthago.  If Carthago refuses to enter an aggressive war they will make a frog drawing for MILF. 

Article VI – Cancellation

If either signatory feels that this treaty has been unjustly violated and resulting diplomatic negotiations have not offered an acceptable resolution, notification of withdrawal must be given to the remaining signatory within seventy-two hours. Should this treaty be voided, a forty-eight-hour cool-down period begins in which neither alliance may declare war on the other.

tldr: milf and cto signed an m level

side hoes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1