Kush Mastah Nao

naTia

I believe I can nao retire as the greatest PaW player ever. With my current nation score and pollution index of 420, I don't ever want to touch my nation again.

Nation Score: 420.00 Pollution Index: 420 points

Nao, thanks to Under's purchase of 1 food for $69 I have exactly $420.36

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Congrats!

Send me all your money since you won't play anymore

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

But alas this must come to an end as I buy some troops. Goodbye perfect world :(

I feel ripped off.

I'm going to rouge you now

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What does 420 mean anyway?

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a code-term that refers to the consumption of cannabis and by extension, as a way to identify oneself with cannabis subculture or simply cannabis itself. Observances based on the number 420 include smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (with some sources also indicating 4:20 a.m on any given day, as well as smoking and celebrating cannabis on the date April 20 (4/20 in U.S. form).

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a code-term that refers to the consumption of cannabis and by extension, as a way to identify oneself with cannabis subculture or simply cannabis itself. Observances based on the number 420 include smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (with some sources also indicating 4:20 a.m on any given day, as well as smoking and celebrating cannabis on the date April 20 (4/20 in U.S. form).

What? No, replace cannabis with marijuana.

I believe I can nao retire as the greatest PaW player ever. With my current nation score and pollution index of 420, I don't ever want to touch my nation again.

Nation Score: 420.00 Pollution Index: 420 points

Nao, thanks to Under's purchase of 1 food for $69 I have exactly $420.36

Duude, you should've made it so you have 420.69

Also, what the bloody hell are you doing to have that many pollution points? :huh:

I think so, legal in North Korea.

I don't think so. Marijuana (cannabis sativa)  is a preparation of the cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine.Pharmacologically, the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); it is one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 84 other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and cannabigerol (CBG).

I don't think so. Marijuana (cannabis sativa)  is a preparation of the cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine.Pharmacologically, the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); it is one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 84 other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and cannabigerol (CBG).

it's quite possible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_and_medical_status_of_cannabis#North_Korea

What some people arent understanding on this thread is that cannabis=marijuana. They are interchangeable. The same thing.

And 4:20 is the time in which a person "rolls up," because when cannabis was first introduced, people got home from work at 4 pm, and took 10 minutes to roll a joint, and it took 10 minutes to "get high" off of the joint, hence, saying it's 4:20 is code word for "i'm high now"

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg